VOICEY - AV Engineering

conaero

Forum Owner
AV_Engineering_Banner.jpg

A big welcome to Voicey who has today become an official SM sponsor and will be offering SM members some great discounts along with his usual high level of service. A big thank you to Voicey who has helped many of us FOC over the years, time now to replay that help by helping Voicey get AV Engineering off and running to a great success.

CatmanV2

View attachment 44457

A big welcome to Voicey who has today become an official SM sponsor and will be offering SM members some great discounts along with his usual high level of service. A big thank you to Voicey who has helped many of us FOC over the years, time now to replay that help by helping Voicey get AV Engineering off and running to a great success.

Fantastic news!

C

voicey

Thanks Matt.

I would like to offer the following special offers for Sportsmaserati members:

3200 "Annual" Service £400 - these are scheduled on mileage but many people require a light service in between. This service includes everything on the 4200 schedule.
4200/GS Annual Service £400
4.2 QP Dry Sump Annual Service £400

Discounted labour rate for all repairs £65 per hour.

If you have a later car on the 2 year servicing plan please contact me for a keen price. Likewise if you need a bigger service on an older car.

If you need diagnostic support and can get your car to the workshop I'll give you 30 mins on the SD2/3 FOC.

All prices plus VAT - sorry!

EDIT: Offer will run to the end of 2017 at a minimum so don't worry if your service isn't due immediately.

Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with what's going on in the workshop.

Voicey - good luck with AV Engineering. I am sure you will do very well.
Haven't heard from Nick (911) in a long time. Have you?

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Well done, fella! Very best of luck with the new (ad)venture. I look forward to seeing the new premises and, of course, to the opening gala BBQ.

rockits

Where are you based Voicey?

I have the 4200 booked in to McGrath for a couple of weeks but I will need to QP serviced next year & it will need some bits on top.

voicey

Thanks Chris. We're near Ashford in Kent but can offer a pickup and drop off service from London SE3 (we have garaging for customer cars here).

iainw

Thanks Matt.

I would like to offer the following special offers for Sportsmaserati members:

3200 "Annual" Service £400 - these are scheduled on mileage but many people require a light service in between. This service includes everything on the 4200 schedule.
4200/GS Annual Service £400
4.2 QP Dry Sump Annual Service £400

Discounted labour rate for all repairs £65 per hour.

If you have a later car on the 2 year servicing plan please contact me for a keen price. Likewise if you need a bigger service on an older car.

If you need diagnostic support and can get your car to the workshop I'll give you 30 mins on the SD2/3 FOC.

All prices plus VAT - sorry!

EDIT: Offer will run to the end of 2017 at a minimum so don't worry if your service isn't due immediately.

Follow us on Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with what's going on in the workshop.

That sounds good value!

Jkulin

Hi Voicey,

My 2010 QP 4.2 is due a service in September/October, if I was to come down (Subject to time available) could you do it in a day? If so what's you standard service charge?

If I came down have you got a loan car I could borrow whilst you are servicing it?

voicey

Hi Voicey,

My 2010 QP 4.2 is due a service in September/October, if I was to come down (Subject to time available) could you do it in a day? If so what's you standard service charge?

If I came down have you got a loan car I could borrow whilst you are servicing it?

I have PM'd you - not because there's any secrecy but because I need more details and don't want to clutter up the thread.

Don't suppose like the travelling sheep shearer you'd want to come to the highlands where you could fleece us all up here at the same time.
All the best in your new premises.

Thank you. I used to do mobile work - not any more...