North West social pizza and cars night.

spkennyuk

Gents

Does anyone fancy a North West social night in the South Lancs area.

Either a mid week night or even a weekend night.

Ive got a venue roughly half way between Leeds and Warrington around 45 miles from each depending on the route you take.

If you wanted a weekend night and a late ;) bar / stop over then i can organise a local hotel for the accomodation.

I was thinking sometime before the end of july and a date that suits everybody.

Midweek i would suggest a Tuesday or Thursday. Weekend i would suggest Friday or Saturday.

Any interest ?

MrMickS

I can do either July or August. Last weekend in July is booked up as is weekend of 13th August. Apart from that I don't think we've anything on.

spkennyuk

Oh and I've just been informed we have visitors 30th July,
Lol, good luck Stuart...

I can but try. Stewart Townsend is nearby and Kookaburra is a possability so gods prevailing we could end up with a few of us.

The good news is the bar only shuts when i say it shuts :laugh:

Terry

Sorry to be a bit late in replying, but this could be a great event! Personally I would prefer Thursdays.

Doohickey

Velociraptor
I'd be in as well. Probably easiest to just to pick a date or three and see which one most can make.

spkennyuk

I will look at the dates available.

I can always do a thursday night in July and a friday night in August if there is enough interest.

Will post some potential dates up tomorrow.

spkennyuk

Potential people attending :

1. CheshireMaserati
2. Mrmicks
3. Terry
4. Dave Walker
5. Contigo
6. FF1078
7. Doohickey
8. Vampyre bat.

Add your name on if i have missed anybody.

leeq61

Add me on as a potential too, subject to dates etc. It would be good to meet some of the NW members.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I'm in, date dependent.

1. CheshireMaserati
2. Mrmicks
3. Terry
4. Dave Walker
5. Contigo
6. FF1078
7. Doohickey
8. Vampre bat.
9. Leeq61 (possible)
10. BennyD (possible)
11. iainw (possible)

Add your name on if i have missed anybody.

outrun

Gents

Does anyone fancy a North West social night in the South Lancs area.

Either a mid week night or even a weekend night.

Ive got a venue roughly half way between Leeds and Warrington around 45 miles from each depending on the route you take.

If you wanted a weekend night and a late ;) bar / stop over then i can organise a local hotel for the accomodation.

I was thinking sometime before the end of july and a date that suits everybody.

Midweek i would suggest a Tuesday or Thursday. Weekend i would suggest Friday or Saturday.

Any interest ?

When you say 45mins drive from Leeds and Warrington, do you mean to the north or south of Manchester? If you creep it up towards Preston, I'll try to come.

MrMickS

When you say 45mins drive from Leeds and Warrington, do you mean to the north or south of Manchester? If you creep it up towards Preston, I'll try to come.

Not sure that the location being looked at is Preston way. However for a future event perhaps we could look at Mezzo's in Samlesbury, there is at the Bowkers Maserati is just along the road. Its a bit further for us over on this side of the Pennines to get to but a much more fun road :D