Hi.

alfatwo

But it makes little sense to spend circa

Exactly Ewan, that's the reason I went the way I did with my engine rebuild, there's not many nice 3200GT's left, RHD low miles cars in tip top condition are very rare!

Dave

Ebenezer

Mrs Catman got out of the car the other day. Waiting for me to open the front door: 'Your car is so cool!'

:D

C

Mrs Eb gets into mine reluctantly and gets out calling the physio on speed dial. Can't get comfortable, and the Eblets find the rear not plush or roomy enough to fall asleep instantly. The only redeeming feature of the car for them is the middle headrest when it's in the down position so they can rest their contstantly weary heads on either side of it.

Oh well that just leaves me to enjoy it all on my own!!! :)
Eb

CatmanV2

Mrs Eb can't get comfortable? In a *QP*?!?!

Clearly I have not met Mrs Eb. She must be a remarkable woman of fascinating physicality. I would have remembered, I am sure!

C

Navcorr

A mate at school and his girlfriend managed to get comfortable in the back of his mini. Every night apparently. So much so that when he wrote it off he kept the back seats as a memento :smile:

Lozzer

Hi all , appologies for the delay in getting some pics up, here she is on a quick trip to the coast, taking advantage of some glorious weather, a rarity where i live! :as007:
Shame the previous owner damaged the front grille, needs some work/replaced
IMG_20170830_153740.jpg

IMG_20170830_153931.jpg

IMG_20170830_154236.jpg

IMG_20170830_154358.jpg

IMG_20170830_154429.jpg

IMG_20170830_171502.jpg
Thought i would include the last one , as it shows, the voltage gauge never reads more than this, not overly worried as it never fails to start. :conf:
Thank's
Loz

Lozzer

Very nice alfatwo, in no way shape or form is mine a pristine example, im well aware of that, but I don't think its too far away, I'm just going to keep chipping away at it until it is the best that it can be.:happy:

Lozzer

Now then! Nearly 3 years in and a bit of an update, firstly I want to say a big thanks to everyone here, it truly is a great place if you own one of these masterpieces. Do I regret buying it? NO 100% no way, the car has been great over the last 3 years/15k miles including a trip to Europe, problems? not really, it's never let me down although I have replaced quite a few parts , more down to age than anything and also some were precautionary.
2x front drop links
Discs and pads when I first got it
Coolant hoses (one to the passenger side turbo blew so I replaced them all)
Radiator
A Mr Davy Pedal pot (thanks @davy83 )
Driver's door lock
Rear tie rods ( thanks @2b1ask1 )
Thermostat
Fan resistor
Starter Motor
Knock Sensors (while I was in there)
Replaced the headlights for better ones.(thanks @madmanmart )
I also did some other work like rechrome the grille and replace a broken airbox , just general stuff. My next plan is to have the wheels refurbed and sort the driver's seat out, it is showing its age although not bad, the passenger seat shows it up lol and the driver's window mech is dodgy which again, I understand is common.
Stay happy people and thanks!

Last edited:

Kincath

Now then! Nearly 3 years in and a bit of an update, firstly I want to say a big thanks to everyone here, it truly is a great place if you own one of these masterpieces. Do I regret buying it? NO 100% no way, the car has been great over the last 3 years/15k miles including a trip to Europe, problems? not really, it's never let me down although I have replaced quite a few parts , more down to age than anything and also some were precautionary.
2x front drop links
Radiator
A Mr Davy Pedal pot
Driver's door lock
Rear tie rods
Thermostat
Fan resistor
Starter Motor
I also did some other work like rechrome the grille and replace a broken airbox , just general stuff. My next plan is to have the wheels refurbed and sort the driver's seat out, it is showing its age although not bad, the passenger seat shows it up lol and the driver's window mech is dodgy which again, I understand is common.
View attachment 69410
View attachment 69411
View attachment 69412
View attachment 69413
View attachment 69414

Looking good.

Lozzer

Beautiful! That last shot, I've seen it somewhere before...….
Probably, those pics were taken up Honister Pass, Cumbria, that pic has been used elsewhere I know, in France I think ;) Aww you knew that didn't ya? Haha.

Goodfella

2x front drop links
Radiator
A Mr Davy Pedal pot (thanks @davy83 )
Driver's door lock
Rear tie rods ( thanks @2b1ask1 )
Thermostat
Fan resistor
Starter Motor
View attachment 69410
View attachment 69411
View attachment 69412
View attachment 69413
View attachment 69414

Oww f*cking right doggy that’s good cake.