Bargain Quattroporte GTS

Andyk

Been dropping in price over the last few months....Started around 32k which still seems cheap for GTS. Needs all the black bits you get on a GTS...window surround, exhaust, colour coded door handles which makes the GTS stand out from the crowd but suppose you could get that done if you wanted but if you like it as it is has to be worth a look.

Ewan

Nope. Not enough green......;)

Not enough blue, either.

Great car for the money though, even in this boring German colour. But as Andy says, also needs the GTS shaddow chrome pack to finish it off.

However, why buy this when you could have my prettier, more colourful, full GTS spec car (with lower mileage) for a good £5k less?

StuartW

Not enough blue, either.

Great car for the money though, even in this boring German colour. But as Andy says, also needs the GTS shaddow chrome pack to finish it off.

However, why buy this when you could have my prettier, more colourful, full GTS spec car (with lower mileage) for a good £5k less?

I have to agree - this one just doesn't look quite sporty enough in that colour scheme. Very nice car mind

Wattie

Not enough blue, either.

Cos this is the 4.7
Cheers Wattie

Andyk

Not enough blue, either.

100% agree....I have would take yours even if that has the 4.7..... The best and perfect 4.2 Sport GTS available.

Wack61

why buy this when you could have my prettier, more colourful, full GTS spec car (with lower mileage) for a good £5k less?

I thought somebody was coming to view it last weekend , did they not buy it , if I had the cash I'd be throwing it at you as I was walking up the drive .

Ewan

I thought somebody was coming to view it last weekend , did they not buy it , if I had the cash I'd be throwing it at you as I was walking up the drive .

He did/does like it. Just taking his time to decide whether he wants/needs this particular car, or if he would be happier with a more cooking version for less money.

Ewan

Why not advertise to the wider general public?

Mainly because I can't be bothered. But also because I'll probably not sell it anyway. If a proper Maser fan wants it, fine. But I'll not go chasing the general public.

Now that school has finished I'll be taking the family away for a bit, but I'll be back in Dorset for August so I'll see how I feel then. But that said, there's a chap coming down from Yorkshire to see it tomorrow afternoon, so he must be keen. I'll report back in due course.

Contigo

Sponsor
I meant it is SOLD because no one drives from Yorkshire to see a car like this and not buy it!