50 something Trident owner seeks likeminded for banter & alcohol abuse.

StuartW

Hi Stuart, you well? Still loving my 595. How many Beemers you p!ssed off on the motorway? Love the power they can deliver. Thinking of chipping mine. Have you looked into it? Some impressive gains to be made. Anyhoo, enjoy the little bundle of fun. :)

Indeed, there are plenty of mods you can do - there's a separate club/register if yours can knock out 200bhp - now there's something to shoot for!
It's technically Nicola's car but I'm sure she won't mind a bit of mild tinkering!

Ewan

Hi Ewan, hope you're well? 4 MCV's on the forum?! Jeez, common as muck, ********, better sell before the price plummets! ;-pQUOTE]

Looks like we have 6 MCV on the Forum.

No 19 - Black, belonging to Hilts UK
No 51 - Silver, belonging to Barryboy
No 60 - Black, belonging to Team GCR
No 79 - Blu Victory, belonging to you.
No 128 - Blu Victory, belonging to Adam01 (in Aus)
No 157 - Blu Victory, belonging to me.

As for value, late last year I turned down a speculative offer of £57k as mine's not for sale. But it gives you a vague idea of the current UK marketplace.

spkennyuk

Miles :) welcome back you were missed at LM and Waynes gite this year. We had to put up with Geoff capes instead
:laugh:

Good to see you back on the forum.

Emtee

Miles :) welcome back you were missed at LM and Waynes gite this year. We had to put up with Geoff capes instead
:laugh:

Good to see you back on the forum.

Cheers Bud. Seeing the LM pictures (mainly on FB) was hard work. Wish I'd been there. Next time hopefully...

Emtee

Hi Ewan, hope you're well? 4 MCV's on the forum?! Jeez, common as muck, ********, better sell before the price plummets! ;-pQUOTE]

Looks like we have 6 MCV on the Forum.

No 19 - Black, belonging to Hilts UK
No 51 - Silver, belonging to Barryboy
No 60 - Black, belonging to Team GCR
No 79 - Blu Victory, belonging to you.
No 128 - Blu Victory, belonging to Adam01 (in Aus)
No 157 - Blu Victory, belonging to me.

As for value, late last year I turned down a speculative offer of £57k as mine's not for sale. But it gives you a vague idea of the current UK marketplace.

Thanks for the details Ewan. I spoke to Dicky earlier in the year, as I may (or may not) sell mine (still vasillating), so I have an idea (as best you can) where the values are. To be honest if I do sell I'll only go and buy another Trident anyway, so the value is just transactional really, but it's nice to know there's a decent base to work from.

Emtee

Indeed, there are plenty of mods you can do - there's a separate club/register if yours can knock out 200bhp - now there's something to shoot for!
It's technically Nicola's car but I'm sure she won't mind a bit of mild tinkering!

200 is easy. Now 225 is a nice number! :p