Harewood Classic Car Show

MrMickS

Just back from a fun day looking at cars and taking rubbish about them in the sun.

Only two Maserati presents atreyu1's 4200 and a GT. That said our Spider was the only Alfa. Other Italians included a Fiat Coupe and and a smattering of others including a FIat Dino Coupe which looked gorgeous.

Pictures to follow once they get downloaded from the camera. I may just upload to flicker and post a link though.

StuartW

Thanks for sharing Mick, some nice ones there - the Fiat Dino & Coupe of course always look great and the Jensens looked in fine fettle too

MrMickS

Thanks for sharing Mick, some nice ones there - the Fiat Dino & Coupe of course always look great and the Jensens looked in fine fettle too

That's the first of the newer Jensens I'd seen. It does look a beast.

The Dino had Ferrari badges on it which confused me. I know that it was more Ferrari than Fiat but thought that it was definitely sold as the Fiat Dino. At least that's the impression after seeing both the Coupe and Spider in the Fiat Museum in Turin. I guess the owner wanted to emphasise the Ferrari link.

One collection of cars there I didn't take pictures of was the Italian Replica Car Club. Perhaps I should have done and included them as a rogue's gallery. It doesn't matter how good they looked from a distance once close up, or in hearing range, they disappointed.