Ferrari and supercar event

rossyl

Great to see you lot and enjoyed the driving with Sporting Bears.

Just to add that you did a sterling job driving with the Sporting Bears. The car with the sport cats now on it sound brilliant and certainly drew a **** of a lot of attention. A great way to raise money for charity, so hats off to you mate.

Shame i was not able to reciprocate on the noise front, as I think you were out on a drive when i headed off and revved the nuts off mine (I also have sport cats!:) )

Contigo

Sponsor
Just to add that you did a sterling job driving with the Sporting Bears. The car with the sport cats now on it sound brilliant and certainly drew a **** of a lot of attention. A great way to raise money for charity, so hats off to you mate.

Shame i was not able to reciprocate on the noise front, as I think you were out on a drive when i headed off and revved the nuts off mine (I also have sport cats!:) )

I'd like to hear yours Ross at some point and take a good look around it. It's a shame I really couldn't spend more time with the forum lot but hey that's the nature of the commitment etc... I hope you got to speak to John (he had the black GS there) as he owns a stunning Vanquish S too and used to have a Vantage S before that so knows the brand well.

I will send you details about the 14 degree advance timing mod on the MX5 at some point too.