QP GTS available (briefly)

Nayf

Hello all, I am the lucky man who bought Ewan's car. She is indeed a beaut and love the inside trim. Car probably needs a little respray on the frontend but otherwise has been well looked after.

My first impressions on the drive home: beautiful sound, certainly attracts attention and actually quite a smooth drive when using the automatic drive, good visibility and fair consumption for the engine and horsepower.

Couple of queries: I tried to put the NAV CD in the CD charger but it seems to only work on the front CD loader, is that correct? What is the most recent TomTom CD you can get for the 08 model? It took me a while to figure the cruise control which is not very intuitive.

I sense I will enjoy owning this one.

PS If anyone is interested in a Daimler Super 8 (2006 model), very rare as only about 90 of these in the UK or the very last Jaguar XJ358 (Sept 2009), do give me a shout :)
Congratulations on the car, I'm very envious.
However you've piqued my professional curiosity about the XJ358 (see below) - is it the actual last one?

Bologna

Congratulations on the car, I'm very envious.
However you've piqued my professional curiosity about the XJ358 (see below) - is it the actual last one?

Hi there, I think it must be the last batch of XJ358s as was registered in Sept 2009 and on a 59 plate. On the odd times I have looked for second hand XJ358's non has come up as being registered this late. The new XJ was already being sold at this time I believe or just about at least. Cheers, mattJag 1.JPGJag_2.JPGJag_3.JPGJag_4.JPGJag_5.JPGJag_6.JPG

Nayf

Thank you Matt - I’ve an idea for a feature for the magazine, if you’re interested. It’s very much an end of an era car, and one that deserves love. Would that be something you’d be up for?

Bologna

Thank you Matt - I've an idea for a feature for the magazine, if you're interested. It's very much an end of an era car, and one that deserves love. Would that be something you'd be up for?

Hi there, sorry for late reply. Please pm me and we can discuss further. Thanks, matt