QP GTS available (briefly)

rockits

Wow..85%..that is a very big number as same as you.surprises me but doesn't.

I/we are moving more into security and is why we started the new Access Control business last year. I also just advised an IT Manager contact who has been made.redundant to look at training & focusing on that area. There are going to be a zillion hacks & issues if security isn't taken more seriously & people change their ways.

We still know people who think a password of password is still acceptable. Until this kind of thing changes lots of system are vulnerable. This is half the basis of my distrust of many large corporations as they aren't doing enough to secure our data & keep it safe. We also know that this data is sold or given to 3rd parties even though we have specifically asked for it not to be. Once this happens it carries bouncing through more 3rd parties & you cannot stop it easily. It needs to be fixed at source as after this is too late.

Wack61

Interesting , I haven't read the whole thread , is ewans QP susceptible to cyber attack from North Korea then

Ewan

SOLD. And at quite an unusual time of day for a private, domestic U.K. car sale.

A chap drove down from London yesterday evening, arriving in Dorset at 11pm. After a long look at the car and a good test drive, a deal was agreed, hands shaken and deposit paid - at 1.15 am this morning!

Nice chap and he knew about the forum so hopefully he'll be along to introduce himself. He arrived in a lovely Daimler - one of the very last, supercharged V8 long wheel based cars. And as we all know, only proper people drive Daimlers (unlike the cads in their Jags). Anyway, hopefully he'll thoroughly enjoy his new Maserati adventure.

End of an era for me. For the last 10 years I've always had a QP V on my drive. But after 4 seperate versions, it's finally to move on from that model being my daily.

Nayf

****, my Euromillions win didn’t turn up - loved the shot of it with the Venturi. What are you moving on to as a daily?
Glad the QP seems to have gone to someone who’ll cherish it.

rockits

Nice work Ewan. Glad it has gone to someone who appreciates it and will keep it well.

Amazing sometimes how long cars we know to be good can take to sell. Even rare ones.

I have been messaging Ewan over the past few weeks to say I was pushing hard to sell my Williams Clio so I can buy Ewan’s Car.

Gutted (but really pleased for Ewan) does not come close!

Cost was not an issue, it was an agreement of a one in, one out policy.

Well done once again Ewan!

Stu

Bologna

Hello all, I am the lucky man who bought Ewan's car. She is indeed a beaut and love the inside trim. Car probably needs a little respray on the frontend but otherwise has been well looked after.

My first impressions on the drive home: beautiful sound, certainly attracts attention and actually quite a smooth drive when using the automatic drive, good visibility and fair consumption for the engine and horsepower.

Couple of queries: I tried to put the NAV CD in the CD charger but it seems to only work on the front CD loader, is that correct? What is the most recent TomTom CD you can get for the 08 model? It took me a while to figure the cruise control which is not very intuitive.

I sense I will enjoy owning this one.

PS If anyone is interested in a Daimler Super 8 (2006 model), very rare as only about 90 of these in the UK or the very last Jaguar XJ358 (Sept 2009), do give me a shout :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Welcome and sure, you've bought yourself a gem there, Ewan is held in very high regard in these parts and is one of those who's cars have to be just so!