Calling D Walker - Med Blu GTS for sale

Ewan

There is another Blu Med GTS currently available Dave, and at a more wallet friendly price. My Blu Med QP GTS.

D Walker

There is another Blu Med GTS currently available Dave, and at a more wallet friendly price. My Blu Med QP GTS.

Lol, God loves a trier! I know, we've chatted and if it wasn't just a weekend car I was after I would seriously consider it.
Doubt it will hang round for long, keep in mind tho if it more than a month........lol.
Anyway, 3 Blue coupe's is plain greedy ;);););)

Ewan

A forum member came to see my GTS on Sunday and liked it very much. But he is new to Maserati ownership so is understandably taking his time to weigh up the options. He may go for a cheaper duo-select version as a first toe in the water. If he does go for a D-S (and let's face it, they are a lot of car for the money) I'm sure he'll then end in a GTS version one day (just having gone the long and expensive way round of doing so - like I did!). Let's wait and see what happens over the next few days.

In the meantime another chap has requested I call him tomorrow when he comes back in to the UK, so we'll see what that brings.

There's no immediate rush on the GT as my current understanding is that it's still with Marios, so not back with Dicky just yet. And the new spanner in the works is that my wife has pointed out that my supercharged Rangie really could do with being updated (I've had it 8 years) and she has a fair point. So if the GTS does sell I may well treat myself to a big new luxury barge.

So, no deals done yet, but the wheels are still turning.

StuartW

I have to say Ewan that I'm surprised the QP is still with you considering how many seem to lust after it, but I'm sure that you won't be too disappointed if it stays with you in the end

Do you have anything in mind as the replacement barge, the petrol Levante maybe?

Ewan

I may well yet keep the GTS. But if I do sell, the possible new barge would be another Rangie. I'd go second-hand, maybe a 2014/15 car with low miles.