Festival Italia Brand Hatch 13th August 2017

FIFTY

After a four hour drive back from Devon I spent two hours detailing, wash, dry, carnauba wax, polish windows, tyre gel and spray resin for extra pop... gave the interior a wipe down couldn't be ****** to hoover it out. Need to pop out and get fuel shortly.

20170812_193123.jpg

Anyone else other than Tony and I meeting at Cobham services at 7.30?

Attachments

• 20170812_194306.jpg
    20170812_194306.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 47

MrPea

After a four hour drive back from Devon I spent two hours detailing, wash, dry, carnauba wax, polish windows, tyre gel and spray resin for extra pop... gave the interior a wipe down couldn't be ****** to hoover it out. Need to pop out and get fuel shortly.

View attachment 44888

Anyone else other than Tony and I meeting at Cobham services at 7.30?
I intend to be there as well.

CatmanV2

They do look bloody gorgeous, really.

The sun came out just as I was finishing waxing mine. I had to have a beer to recover.

Had a 20ish yo walk past me as I was waiting for Mrs Catman the other day. Leaned over the windscreen with a big thumbs up and a grin. They are *such* special things.

C

RSM Masser

Will be going but in a Mazdarati!
Ticket has gone to a good home MAF - if he wakes my neighbours in the morning!!!!!!!

conaero

Forum Owner
A night if light entertainment at Cassandra Dan! On the sofa not about to fail, see you guys at Thorock Services at 7:30.

Night all!

conaero

Forum Owner
A night if light entertainment at Cassa Dan! On the sofa now about to fail, see you guys at Thorock Services at 7:30.

Night all!

CatmanV2

Hope you're all still having fun. We were getting burned to crisps, and there was still three hours before the parade lap.

Great day, though. Thanks for everyone that 'organised' it :)

C

2b1ask1

Special case
Have it best when the tent came down, neck is burnt like the sausages. A good day out, stand in fire starter and chef! I believer there were some cars there too!

2b1ask1

Special case
Just fed the dogs and cats a whole load of sausages; apparently they have already had dinner I have now been told! Oh well they didn't object...

MarkMas

Chief pedant
After a four hour drive back from Devon I spent two hours detailing, wash, dry, carnauba wax, polish windows, tyre gel and spray resin for extra pop... gave the interior a wipe and get fuel shortly.
After a four hour drive back from Devon I couldn't be ars3d to even give the QP a quick wipe with a damp sponge. :)