Festival Italia Brand Hatch 13th August 2017

GeoffCapes

Watching the Classis Ferrari races How competitive do you think a well set up Ghibli would be against them ?

I am not offering, nor do I have the skills, but urban myth suggests they would be competitive with 348's possibly even 355's.

I am sure one could be entered as a "guest". there would be a volume of work to get it it race spec, but Rich's car is probably up there maybe bar a cage ?

I'd love to see how well a Ghibli Open Cup would do against them. I know there are different classes, but I imagine it would do quite well considering the power for the size of the engine.

GeoffCapes

I think the Ghibli cup is a bit lighter than that. And quicker.

The Open Cup more so.

However, the F355's are in the top class in races at Brands so maybe they wouldn't be direct competitors.

alfatwo

It wouldn't get a look in....old front engine versus mid engine, lower centre a gravity, bigger brakes, lots more suspension development over the years

Those Ghibli's are lovely but competitive race cars they aint, you'd have to spend a small fortune just to keep up!

Dave

FA57GTA

Forgot to say, on my way back yesterday the A27 through Chichester, the other side of the carriageway what looked like a car had fallen off the top deck of a car transporter, one landing on its roof it was a right old mess!

Luckily I don't think anyone was hurt.
Yeah was a great show and good to meet all you guys too!
Cheers tom