July 13th Ace!!

RSM Masser

Nice to meet some new faces (for me anyway) Trevor, Hodroyd, Tony and others. The Orchard is a great location, I am surprised we are still allowed to go there!
Thanks Maf for sorting out my CEL, if Benny had seen that when I left I would never hear the last of it, it was bad enough anyway, fuel, handbrake, seatbelt and headlights DO not count as errors. The ERROR light does I'll give you that.

Trev Latter

Good meet and some lovely Masers as usual. Matt, your Strad is quite simply awesome! Just walked in the door (about 20 min ago) having taken the scenic route home and the car behaved perfectly.

dem maser

Thank you all for coming
Had a great time and im buzzing from it

Highlight for me was the drive from The Orchard to Ace, great driving MAF and Spart with me trying to keep up haha

RSM Masser

Thank you all for coming

Highlight for me was the drive from The Orchard to Ace, great driving MAF and Spart with me trying to keep up haha

That was good fun - MAF that is LOUD! and Sparts is not exactly quiet either! a few disapproving looks in that nice country village.

RSM Masser

Thank you all for coming

That was good fun - MAF that is LOUD! and Sparts is not exactly quiet either! a few disapproving looks in that nice country village.