4200 Deer Impact

ChrisN

Hi guys,

I unfortunately hit a deer on the M62 last month damaging the bumper and grille beyond repair on my 52 reg 4200 Spyder.

Maserati UK apparently do not supply this model of grille any more, although the correct bumper is still available! - so would anyone know where I might obtain a good quality s/h grille?

As an alternative I can obtain the taller 05 facelift grille but would need the 05 bumper for the aperture size. Would anyone know if this later bumper would fit my earlier car, as Maserati appear to be unable to answer the question so far?

All advice gratefully received.........

Chris

maverick

Try supranostu on here , he brakes cars and is a great bloke he sells on eBay etc worth a try
Here's his number 07860446039

There's one on eBay from Germany not cheep mind

miket

05 model year front bumper is a direct fit, but you will have to get the correct undertray to suit!

FIFTY

Stu had 3 classico grills on ebay

An old one that needed restoration for £400 and 2 in good condition he's asking for around £2k but I'm site you can haggle a little off

whereskeith

I had an 06 GS bumper and grill for sale.. it had a small repairable crack on the lip where the grill is.
No one had showed any interest so I left it at the garage who was storing it.
It should still be there I would have to check

safrane

2k for a second hand grill....oh come on its made from **** tin and the chrome polishes off if you rub it more than once!

I am sure you can get it repaired for less.