Bluetooth Adaptor for streaming iPhone if you have iPod Adaptor fitted

rd993

So I got it to work. I looked at the Maserati iPod connector usb plug and the one on the Firefly. The one on the Firefly was very slightly wider and was not tight enough. So I used some pliers and gently compressed the firefly connector. Enough so that it had a tight connection when I pushed it in. It still didn't work so I pulled the usb out slightly (so it was 2-3mm out) and it works! Basically the usb slot is an unusual size!

Stormbrew

Likewise, pulled it out a fraction, moved it from side to side and finally, it worked. Cheers for the top tips!!

Craighb

Ok, just read this entire thread to find out why my Firefly wont work on my 2010 GTS...........so I'm now sitting in a freezing cold car with a big pair of pliers playing with my USB.....god knows what the neighbours must be thinking :frusty6:
Hopefully I'll get it to work like you guys have!

rd993

I love maseratis. But it is astonishing how they screw up such simple things. It is a usb socket - as standard a socket as you can get...

Craighb

Well, followed the last part of this thread to the letter and it all works fine now........so glad I didn’t start ripping the dash apart........