FOR SALE - Aluminium Racing Pedal Set; Granturimo S / Grancabrio / QPV

StuartW

For sale is a pair of used aluminium racing pedals removed from my Stradale yesterday. They are in good used condition with the wear consummate with the age of a 3 1/2 years, 23k miles car. They are suitable for many Granturismos, Grancabrios & QPVs so please check the suitability for your car if you are interested. They were a factory option costing around £300 if optioned when new.

You get an accelerator pedal, part number 196819 with the optional aluminium cover. The same part number is interchangeable with the standard version with the rubber cover. This accelerator pedal is used in many Maseratis so please check that it is suitable for your car, and it is a simple swap involving 3 x 10mm nuts and a plug in connector. Please make sure that you the disconnect the battery before you make the change but I can take the buyer through the simple pedal reset procedure at the time, thank you to Voicey for this.

And you get the aluminium brake pedal cover & 4 hex fixing screws. Under the rubber cover of the standard brake pedal, you should see 4 tapped holes ready to take this pedal cover so it is very simple to fit. Once again, please check it is suitable for your car but I also have a brake pedal assembly box available for sale separately (part number 3801390030) containing the pedal with the tapped holes if you need it.

I am looking for £100 plus delivery, thanks all

IMG_20170528_1339073.jpg

IMG_20170528_1339359.jpg

Classico

Sensational price for an OEM part!

Would buy this in a heartbeat if I didn't have Alu pedals already installed.

GLWS!

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Wow! That will make all the difference. I reckon they are worth at least 20 horse and when you have only got 390 to start with, the extra will pin you to the seat. Still, £100 is not that bad a deal. Go for it.

CatmanV2

Wow! That will make all the difference. I reckon they are worth at least 20 horse and when you have only got 390 to start with, the extra will pin you to the seat. Still, £100 is not that bad a deal. Go for it.

Bit early even for you to be ****** isn't it, Benny?

C

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Not really, an afternoon in the pub on the p!ss helps me forget you w4nkers! :D

Contigo

Sponsor
Wow what do you have on yours now Stuart? You use a stick and some tennis balls?

:D

Mine already has this same pedal set on it.

rs48635

Wow what do you have on yours now Stuart? You use a stick and some tennis balls?

:sniff: did they even come without this option? Even my old 3200 has Ally pedals, three of them mind! ;)

StuartW

These beauties Phil

IMG_20170527_2118457.jpg

This three piece set was quite an expensive option on both the GTS and the Stradale and I found them on a Stradale that was being broken in Australia. It had only done 3,000 KM and was written off following an engine fire.