SOLD Alfa Romeo P3 Spider 3.2V6 24v

conaero

Forum Owner
- 1 previous owner
- 26k miles
- show condition all round
- full body respray
- full engine refurb inc new cambelt, water pump, head gaskets and bearings.
- full polybush rear end
- full front and rear suspension arms and springs powder coating
- calliper repaint/rebuild, discs and pads all round
- excellent electric hood, rear screen
- ultra rare appreciating classic

Contact Matt/Conaero on 07973 363652
£11,750

​This 1 previous owner, Phase 3/P3 is the last of the Busso 916's sporting the final tune 3.2 GTA engine and revised front end and interior. One of only 34 3.2 P3 RHD Spiders produced this car is not only powerful it is extremely rare and values are surging.

This car in question has recently undergone a light recommissioning and restoration which includes a full Rosso respray plus wheels in the OEM colour. Full polybush rear end, new discs and pads all round, calliper refurbishment plus a new clutch. Has moderate Ragazzon rear silencer and performance air filter element.

Under the bonnet the 26k mile, 3.2 24v V6 was removed, professionally checked through with new cambelt and water pump, head gaskets, re chromed flutes and re painted engine. The crank was polished and bearings were also replaced due to a low speed curb impact which holed the sump which caused the engine to briefly run dry of oil and was thus listed as Cat D mechanical. Zero body damage was incurred and other than a broken engine mount and inner CV joint no body or structural damage was sustained.

Extensive pictures and documented journal of the entire process is available detailing all before, during and after procedures. The car was purchase and restored by a private individual for his personal use and to add to his growing fleet of Italian exotics.

This one owner, 26k mile rare performance Alfa has to be seen and driven to fully appreciate the quality of the work undertaken.

Underside was sealed and is as good at the topside.

The exterior shots below were as the car was delivered to me as Cat D prior to me commencing with its refurbishment. Its staggering now lazy insurance companies have become:

01.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

06.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 18 14.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 14 46.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 15 07.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 15 44.jpg

engine01.jpg

engine03.jpg

engine06.jpg

polybush01.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 19 24.jpg

File 23-05-2017, 11 19 45.jpg

dem maser

Would you take a GTV V6, my kidney and some lunch?

Love it, that will go quick, try PH if no one on here wants it and it wont hang around.....

StuartW

That is a special car Matt, good luck with the sale. Two excellent cars you have for sale there but the incoming replacement will no doubt be very special too

conaero

Forum Owner
Out of the GS and this Spider, it's this Alfa that is emotionally hardest to part with.

I may find a way to keep it.

rockits

The buyback I like but I need the cash for the Strad.
Fair enough...understood and appreciated. Lovely lovely Strad. Very jealous & good on you.

I have considered selling 3 cars & doing the same but hard for me to lose a 4200, QP & SL500 for the Strad.

I spent the hybrid sale cash on school fees so that went quick! I'm likely going to sell the SL500 which would free the cash for the Spider but that won't happen in 5 mins.

I could jiggle some cash but would need to sell either the SL500 or GT first ideally.

I did try some man maths on doing you a deal on taking both the Spider & GS then sell my beautiful as new 4200. However making it hard to make the numbers work swapping the GS for my 4200.

If you get tight & in danger of losing the Strad let me know as I would take the Spider as nice cheap quick deal. Just would stretch me uncomfortable for a bit so needs to be cheap!

conaero

Forum Owner
Dean, PM sent let's take this offline and discuss.

Some posts have been deleted as they were trending away from the positives of the sale of this beautiful car.

MAF260

Some posts have been deleted as they were trending away from the positives of the sale of this beautiful car.

Cue the forum whingers (you know who you are!) who love spamming for sale threads moaning about lack of free speech and posts being deleted

conaero

Forum Owner
Removed from sale, I just can't part with her.

I had loads of interest but too many people hung up on the cat D.