SOLD Alfa Romeo P3 Spider 3.2V6 24v

conaero

Forum Owner
Well done! Someone we know?

A lady lurker on here but a confirmed Alfa nut like me. She has others Inc an Alfa GT 3.2.

What's next?...there are a couple of 3.2 GTV's I have been chasing for 5 years now, one is my red 3.2 I bought new in 2004.

Oh and a Renault 14 but that's another story of nostalgia!

conaero

Forum Owner
That is one memory best left as a memory, woeful when new and I suspect they haven't improved with age

Andy there are 2 1.4TS showing in the U.K. When new in the late 70's and early 80's they died from rust in about 7 years.

There are no body panels left so I am looking at this as a cheap but nostalgia way to learn metal fabrication and body repair.

IMG_4897.JPG

Renault 14 for sale

philw696

Wow Matt if I was you I would get a selection of damaged panels from your friendly paint shop and practice welding on them.
Trying to weld new metal into older rusty panels is not easy.
Always remember cleanliness is next to Godliness mate.
It's all down to the preparation and good equipment.
Best of Luck.

conaero

Forum Owner
Wow Matt if I was you I would get a selection of damaged panels from your friendly paint shop and practice welding on them.
Trying to weld new metal into older rusty panels is not easy.
Always remember cleanliness is next to Godliness mate.
It's all down to the preparation and good equipment.
Best of Luck.

Thanks Phil. I have been welding for a few years now.

StuartW

A lady lurker on here but a confirmed Alfa nut like me. She has others Inc an Alfa GT 3.2.

What's next?...there are a couple of 3.2 GTV's I have been chasing for 5 years now, one is my red 3.2 I bought new in 2004.

Oh and a Renault 14 but that's another story of nostalgia!

Good to hear it's gone to an enthusiast, onwards & upwards!

conaero

Forum Owner
I think a 2.4 diesel Brera project is what you need Matt.... ��

PM me full details of faults, scuffs and imperfections plus the mileage and service history. Not saying yes, just may consider it.