Alarm Siren where is it

stewarttownsend

Few niggles to sort out after exhaust time and one is tracking which hopefully Bowker Maserati are going to give me the GTS numbers so I can get it laser lined up once new rears are on.

Alarm failure throwing up and no beep beep noise, looked on a few threads and few responses are that the siren has failed and thus error of Alarm failure coming up, Id like to look at the siren and make sure the connector hasn't just come out as it has been intermittent in working last few times and wondering if driving up and down the 2 mile track of **** over time has loosened it, so anyone know where the siren is ?

Also can I order it myself if it is broken ? Wheres the best place ?

Glad to have her back on the road, coolant all sorted, rear tyres ordered and ready for car shows this weekend.

stewarttownsend

Going to get new rears fitted so when its in, Ill get my buddy to rip out front liner and see if lead has come loose on the siren before ordering. I live on the worst track for bumping up and down on, and the fact it was on and off a few times, could be loose lead. Looks like new part is only around 80 quid so Ill test the lead first.

Thanks everyone.