GranSport/4200 Cruise Control

outrun

I had this fitted to the silver GS too. Found the parts on Ebay from an Alfa as has been mentioned. Easy enough to install and worth every penny on the Centenary run to Modena. Should have kept that car.

Team GCR

I had this fitted to the silver GS too. Found the parts on Ebay from an Alfa as has been mentioned. Easy enough to install and worth every penny on the Centenary run to Modena. Should have kept that car.

I bought the unit now fitted to the MCV to fit to my red GS Spyder for the Centenary run but didn't get round to fitting it in time!

casadalloro

Frustratingly not available from Valeo any more..as soon as i got my 4200 ordered one through work..system accepted the order ok and said back order from factory and a few days before it was due date changed ..this happened loads of times and after about a year of it being on back order we gave up.....

Ewan

Can't imagine many original MC-V purchasers specified cruise control. Not really in the spirit of the car. (Unless, maybe, you set it at 170!)

adam01

All Oz delivered MCVs arrived with cruise

Expansive distances

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Navcorr

PPCP had a similar priced set last year - with best offer option though. They currently have a non-cruise set for about £100. Whether being genuine Masser parts makes a difference?
The "spare" set I have came from a 166 Alpha Romao so didn't get any attention on eBay.

Panicracing

Paid £50 for mine but be warned they suffer with wear to the self cancelling nylon bush, noted on this thread if you scroll back though.

rockits

Is it possible to repair/replace the bush or fix the issue with the self cancelling bit working?

Ironic that the self cancelling often needs cancelling by self!

Navcorr

£125??

I'd be going for a 166 unit for £30 - ebay or breaker taking into account advice above re the bush.

Got one for a previous Masser and thinking of doing same on my latest GS.

Don't shoot the messenger :)

I agree it does seem a bit steep but have you seen the price of the set SopranoStu has! F-a-D.
I'm not sure how often the 166 sets come around, alternatively, I think it was SPK pointing out a while ago, there was an entire 166 available for less.
I've a set (safely stored in Kent) which I may need this summer - if not you're welcome to have first dibs on them.

Last edited:

DaveT

Sorry Navcorr - no offence meant! :tongue:

Think I was about £30 from McGrath's but that was 6-7 years ago now mind you.

Thanks for the offer re your set. Feel free to drop me a PM if/when they become available.

Corranga

I paid £39 for mine in Oct 2016, then the seller refunded me 4 quid as the postage didn't cost what they thought!
Still haven't fitted it mind...

Navcorr

Sorry Navcorr - no offence meant! :tongue:

Think I was about £30 from McGrath's but that was 6-7 years ago now mind you.

Thanks for the offer re your set. Feel free to drop me a PM if/when they become available.

No apology necessary - I don't take offense easily he says hanging his head in shame crying in the corner. A millennial snowflake I ain't :)
Will do re: the PM. Will depend if my Spyder search yields a result with CC already installed.
Your GS came from DG yes? With the Blu Scurro leather - just a stunning combination.

DaveT

No apology necessary - I don't take offense easily he says hanging his head in shame crying in the corner. A millennial snowflake I ain't :)
Will do re: the PM. Will depend if my Spyder search yields a result with CC already installed.
Your GS came from DG yes? With the Blu Scurro leather - just a stunning combination.

Thanks.

Yes, that's the one - have to admit I also quite like it!