Maserati granturismo s mc shift 2010 Rosso mondiale red with contrast alcantara

mattjevans

Looks fairly priced for the mileage but agree it's a bargain considering what's been done.

In the used car market, Maserati or other, I think you seldom get value for the sorts of improvements you've made. Whoever snaps it up will get their money's worth.

Contigo

Sponsor
They all seem to read that, it's not accurate at all. Mine went bang 2 weeks after I got it as did Geoff's.

StuartW

They all seem to read that, it's not accurate at all. Mine went bang 2 weeks after I got it as did Geoff's.

I BELIEVE that it is a mathematical formula showing predicted wear based on the number of gear changes at certain revs. It is not physically measuring the clutch plates at all so needs to be taken with a pinch of salt for sure.
I would look at the miles covered since the last clutch change to get a decent idea of how long you have left before the next one but in the case of this car, I would say there's a way to go on it yet

CatmanV2

I BELIEVE that it is a mathematical formula showing predicted wear based on the number of gear changes at certain revs. It is not physically measuring the clutch plates at all so needs to be taken with a pinch of salt for sure.
I would look at the miles covered since the last clutch change to get a decent idea of how long you have left before the next one but in the case of this car, I would say there's a way to go on it yet

As a counter, I think that it actually measures the travel which is why it's imperative to set the new values when a new clutch is installed. At least that's what I understood in the CC. Hopefully Voicey can explain

C

Hotwheels

I think that how the car is driven and maintained is important, we on these forums tend to cherish our cars and drive them with respect and upgrade and maintain them for our own peace of mind, my car is only run on the best fuel and never below 1/2 tank, warmed up before revved from cold, I use the paddles rather than auto mode etc... however some cars are just thrashed to death then sold with minimum outlay leaving the next owner to foot the bill

CatmanV2

I think that how the car is driven and maintained is important, we on these forums tend to cherish our cars and drive them with respect and upgrade and maintain them for our own peace of mind, my car is only run on the best fuel and never below 1/2 tank, warmed up before revved from cold, I use the paddles rather than auto mode etc... however some cars are just thrashed to death then sold with minimum outlay leaving the next owner to foot the bill

I certainly would always look to a forum car. Clearly there are some exceptions. Phil's for example ;)

C

bigbob

Well said.

GeoffCapes

I certainly would always look to a forum car. Clearly there are some exceptions. Phil's for example ;)

C

My 4200 is up for sale with ADG now. Minus the Asbo exhaust. It's a steal for someone at 12.5k
Everything is completely sorted on it. As I paid for everything that could possibly go wrong! lol!

Ewan

Given that it includes a dealer warranty, check over, etc, that is a serious bargain for any lurkers looking for their first Maser.

Hotwheels

Not sure if the OP had any offers outside Ebay but its finished on there now.

Yes car now sold to an enthusiast not on eBay, had offers up to £37k but accepted just under as buyer in a good position and sounds like a nice guy, thanks for all your help!