Maserati granturismo s mc shift 2010 Rosso mondiale red with contrast alcantara

FF1078

I made what I thought was a reasonable offer expecting them to come back and say no, but we will meet you at this but there was no chance, they will take a bit of a hit on price I think if someone unwaring doesn't realise the clutch is close, I.e. They may knock 1k off... basically they told me they would do brakes tyres and clutch but then there was no movement on price which I still considered to be over what "I" think it's worth!!

100% with you on that one Dave. If you got everything done and got it for £45k it's a great car

D Walker

All I will say is i think the Med Blu Dicky sold last year was I think a 2009 car, it had a brand new clutch, variators done, new brakes all round and was on for 42995 with a 6 month warranty and if memory serves me it was on 36k miles. I didn't have the cash then !!!

I think the OP car on 52k miles, so not sure where on clutch / brakes etc, I may just wait until next year now as I think if the "up rev" car comes out prices will drop. Looks like you cant give 4.2's away at the moment as it is......

outrun

All I will say is i think the Med Blu Dicky sold last year was I think a 2009 car, it had a brand new clutch, variators done, new brakes all round and was on for 42995 with a 6 month warranty and if memory serves me it was on 36k miles. I didn't have the cash then !!!

I think the OP car on 52k miles, so not sure where on clutch / brakes etc, I may just wait until next year now as I think if the "up rev" car comes out prices will drop. Looks like you cant give 4.2's away at the moment as it is......

I'm with you on the 4.2s. There seems to be several hanging around. So much so that if I could get one below or around £20k, I'd buy one and daily drive it.

BuckRog64

Hotwheels, have to say I think your car looks stunning in that colour with the extra alcantara.

Good luck with the sale.

Contigo

Sponsor
I'm sure there are a few high milers but even the 4.2's seem to keep their value well.

Andyk

Cat 4.2s seem to be 24/25k yet the non cat seem to start at 27k and there are now a few under 30k where as a year ago most were over 30k. Not sure how good they are mind.

Hotwheels

Always difficult to price your own car as you always feel it's the best lol!!! And in reality a cars value is only what the purchaser is prepared to pay for it, I chose a price based on gts mc shift cars on pistonheads and I know how good my car is in the flesh but always hard to put over in an advert, I have spent in excess of £8k to include oem brake pads all round, new Pzero tyres all round, the big main dealer service, upgraded steering wheel, complete interior fit out in oem alcantara and contrast Rosso stitching above what would normally come as standard so looks brand new inside, 3 day detail finished off with Gtech ceramic coating inside and out, stinger radar detector with mobile camera detection front and rear, new oem interior car mats with contrast stitching, always run on the best fuel and never revved from cold, So my car is better suited to a forum member as I really don't want to trade it as none of this will be appreciated. I have lowered the starting price as advised, thanks everyone as always for good feedback.
IMG_1433.jpg
IMG_1414.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg

iainw

Considering all those upgrades it will be a good deal anywhere near 35.
And I am sure someone would fall in love with the spec/ colour combination.

Moz1000

For goodness sake someone should snap this up. I'd be in there if I was still in the market for one!
Moz

Hotwheels

Approx 48000 miles however I am going to take it in tomorrow to get the clutch wear checked and adjust the price accordingly if required