Koch Chemie 1K Nano

Ryandoc

So many years ago when my line of work gave me lots of time off I'd think nothing of spending a full day detailing my car. But work changed family happened and I'm now happy with a clean car.

However decided to pay for a professional machine polish and some coating higher upmthe food chain than plain old wax. So last week she got detailed / polished and coated with Koch Chemie 1K Nano. I was looking at gtechnique crystal serum but that's pricey.

She was done and put away in the garage for a week to properly cure away from the elements. Yesterday I did 300 miles and the lack of dirt was massively noticeable. But tonight I washed her and my god what a difference. Cleaned so easily, the suds felt different on the body work. She came up looking stunning and the thing you notice the most is when rinsing the water beads off and the car is basically dry, I normally use 3 der sonus drying towels but took just one.

Brilliant stuff and glad I spent the pennies on it. Some crappy iPhone photos below but don't do it justice

D Walker

Looks Great Ryan,
Where did you get it done,

See you've been to Falcon - good bunch of guys.

Dave

sospanbach

thats impressive couldn,t help but notice falcon performance sticker in window not far from me (g/boro) do you use them for work on maserati? thanks dave

Ryandoc

Dave it's a young guy company name is total valets Redcar he's been on the scene a few years and does great work and is getting lots of business, has his own premises / lockup etc thoroughly recommend him. He had a Facebook page.

Sos yeah the guys at Falcon have done plenty work on the car, cracking bunch and they know their ****. Some of the cars I've seen parked up in their place is unbelievable for a little tucked away garage. Don't hesitate for a second to use them ask for Dane and say Ryan sent you !

D Walker

thats impressive couldn,t help but notice falcon performance sticker in window not far from me (g/boro) do you use them for work on maserati? thanks dave

As Ryan said, I used them for work on my 4200 and they were really good to deal with.

Dave

sospanbach

thanks lads that's great news handbrake on my 3200 iffy to say the least, I,ll call in have a word now thanks again dave

ZAM400209

That looks terrific- good effort.

Whenever I try for detail photography- I basically try and get a picture of a reflection, in the associated body panel. The camera pulls focus on the surface and you get a good result.

Lighter colours hide the dirt better of course!- But i'd probably be washing that every day! Lovely to see in that hue.

Makes all the difference if you can keep the car indoors of course.

Ryandoc

Thanks really pleased with the results. The car is kept garages when nitnin use which certainly helps a lot

ZAM400209

yes- good call, as they say

its amazing how much ignorance there is on this issue

I have 'another' Italian car, for which there is 'something' of a more immediate community where I live, and I know people, who are staunchly proud of their vehicles (cars which are 20 years old +) who think nothing of leaving them outside all day long in any conditions.

The sun is the big killer, I think, let alone the rain- all that UV beaming down on the paint and rubber seals, and leather trim.

It doesn't take much to get the contingency measure of a good cover. And the years it will add to the cars life are significant.

A garage obviously is the ultimate destination.