any interest in a Scottish meet...?

ZAM400209

Would Blair Atholl be more convenient to you, then Lee...?

Oh no- that's not right is it?- Perth would be better coming from Braemar..?

LeeH

I could do a big loop, and head back via Braemar, could drop in on the way.

Shall I just keep the beers cold in Braemar ;-)

Guys just give me an idea of your location and I will endeavour to get to you at some point

Corranga

ZAM400209
Navcorr?
allandwf
davy83?
Needamaser
Stevec63?
highlander & Mrs highlander
LeeH?
outrun?
bigbob?
Corranga
Stewart?
Angelus?

I'm in for late afternoon / evening on the 10th.
At the theatre in the morning to early afternoon apparently (with the kiddo, stories for 3 years old's or something)

Angelus

Anyone mentioned this to Phil Kyle? Was sitting in his 3200 the other day, so he might be up for a wee run out?

highlander

Heard back from Phil & Kirsty. Garage going at full tilt just now but the 10th their anniversary so like the rest of us other halves, Phil will be under orders to be romantic not mechanic so will not make it ;)

allandwf

Heard back from Phil & Kirsty. Garage going at full tilt just now but the 10th their anniversary so like the rest of us other halves, Phil will be under orders to be romantic not mechanic so will not make it ;)
What could be more romantic than a drive, with us, in a Maserati? ;)

ZAM400209

Thats hilarious- and a grave shame; but good for him; prioritising!

I suppose we had better look into specific venues then.

I've got to admit- I quite fancy the Blair Atholl hookup- it's another twenty minutes certainly, but I think it might be a bit easier parking wise- and for a our friends coming down from the North.

Has anybody strong feelings on this..?

highlander

Thats hilarious- and a grave shame; but good for him; prioritising!

I suppose we had better look into specific venues then.

I've got to admit- I quite fancy the Blair Atholl hookup- it's another twenty minutes certainly, but I think it might be a bit easier parking wise- and for a our friends coming down from the North.

Has anybody strong feelings on this..?

Nope, BA fine by me.

She will be with me, so I'll put it to her then. ;)

Oh excellent, a live show as well as a run in the car! Lol

ZAM400209

there's a component evolving to this, that I could never have imagined!

ZAM400209
Navcorr?
allandwf
davy83?
Needamaser
Stevec63?
highlander & Mrs highlander
LeeH?
outrun?
bigbob?
Corranga?
Stewart?
Angelus?

Hey Outrun & Bigbob; are still hoping to attend; work permitting..?

davy83

Hi Guys
i think you can score me off this list. Unfortunately i have broken 2 bones in my spine ,and driving is not a good plan at the moment, so a driving outing is not going to be good for me this month. Sorry was looking forward to this and I am back in the UK so it would all have worked well, nuts!

highlander

Hi Guys
i think you can score me off this list. Unfortunately i have broken 2 bones in my spine ,and driving is not a good plan at the moment, so a driving outing is not going to be good for me this month. Sorry was looking forward to this and I am back in the UK so it would all have worked well, nuts!

Sorry to hear Davy. Hope it does not take too long to get back on top form.

bigbob

Might be away that weekend but if I am around I will turn up. Don't mind about venue choice or time.