What ya listening to now ???

VMSRTI

Battle Hymns album - Manowar.
Ross the Boss just played here with his band and did a full Manowar set. Bloody great show.
Has there ever been a band that covers the sword, battle and mythology themes better??

Andyk

Sort of thing that i will be putting on the wall in my new home.I looked into getting frames for my t-shirt collection.
Def Leppard got a hard time at Reading 80 due to Geoff Barton putting a headline in Sounds they had solt out to America I seem to remember.

Love our boys/music room....favourite room in the house.

Attachments

• FBF1D056-31A5-4CD8-BE88-35D29DEA5115.jpg
    FBF1D056-31A5-4CD8-BE88-35D29DEA5115.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 45
  • BA320C50-67BD-4653-A6B7-4B3BC3510EF0.jpg
    BA320C50-67BD-4653-A6B7-4B3BC3510EF0.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 6984293F-EAD9-4A26-AAD8-72D570EAA1EE.jpg
    6984293F-EAD9-4A26-AAD8-72D570EAA1EE.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 45

Nibby

That's the sort of thing I'm going to try and do. Good to see Highway To **** and Jailbreak on there. Angel From The Coast is a classic on Jailbreak imho.
The t-shirt frames are quite expensive so I will give it a go with 6 or 7 framed on the wall to start with. They needed to come off the coat hangers they were on as when I was packing for my move yesterday and noticed my rare navy blue Wally Heider Recording shirt had come undone on the seam slightly. Reason I'm concerned is I paid £300 for it many years ago and one recently went for $1500 on ebay. Just hope the moths don't get at it.lol

MrMickS

Today I've been mostly listening to Dark Side of the Moon, again. Prompted by hearing Brain Damage/Eclipse on Planet Rock.

CatmanV2

Today I've been mostly listening to Dark Side of the Moon, again. Prompted by hearing Brain Damage/Eclipse on Planet Rock.

Currently I am wearing the t-shirt. Sadly not original, but purchased from the 'Their Mortal Remains' last year

C

VMSRTI

Same here Andy. Ours is a work in progress. The bar still needs to be built, a fair bit of Art hasn't been hung and we still need some furniture for the room, but we still hang out in there.

IMG_0241.jpgIMG_0243.jpgIMG_0237.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0218.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_0245.jpgIMG_0224.jpg

Andyk

WOW.....That is bloody amazing.....mine certainly needs work to get your standard.

tasnam

Same here Andy. Ours is a work in progress. The bar still needs to be built, a fair bit of Art hasn't been hung and we still need some furniture for the room, but we still hang out in there.

View attachment 48603View attachment 48604View attachment 48605View attachment 48606View attachment 48607View attachment 48608View attachment 48609View attachment 48610

VERY NICE!!!! Like the two Judas Priest ones....can you do a close up picture of the Framed one on the floor? Hard to see which tour that was....Reunited in 2004?

Andyk

That's the sort of thing I'm going to try and do. Good to see Highway To **** and Jailbreak on there. Angel From The Coast is a classic on Jailbreak imho.
The t-shirt frames are quite expensive so I will give it a go with 6 or 7 framed on the wall to start with. They needed to come off the coat hangers they were on as when I was packing for my move yesterday and noticed my rare navy blue Wally Heider Recording shirt had come undone on the seam slightly. Reason I'm concerned is I paid £300 for it many years ago and one recently went for $1500 on ebay. Just hope the moths don't get at it.lol

Jaibreak was the first LP I bought. Love all the songs on there....

Nibby

Me and my mate were talking about the great b-sides we remember, Silver Springs the b-side to Go Your Own Way, Pretty Maids All In A Row the b-side to Hotel California etc
This track has nothing to do with b-sides but the original version was on Hotel California(album) it was a Randy Meisner song,Try And Love Again, I remember Glen Frey being interviewed by the late Roger Scott on the classic album series and he said it was a good song but the most un-Hotel California track on the album. I think it was probably the best track on there.
This is Randy Meisner doing it with his own band back in the late 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YJwnSlSvYA

VMSRTI

VERY NICE!!!! Like the two Judas Priest ones....can you do a close up picture of the Framed one on the floor? Hard to see which tour that was....Reunited in 2004?

Thanks Tasnam, it was from a 2008 Australian tour. That one is just a cheap tour poster.

Other than the flags on the ceiling, most of the rest of the posters are signed limited edition screen prints by artists such as Rhys Cooper and Vance Kelly etc.

Pics don't really do these justice. Some have changing colours depending on the angle you are standing at and some glow in the dark.

IMG_0281.jpg