Prescott Hill climb - La Vie en Bleu incorporating La Vita Rossa 27th & 28th May 2017

Jkulin

My tickets have arrived we shall be in the Orchard on the Sunday, leaving my home at 06:30 aim to get there around 08:30 or before

safrane

Forcast is for sun and mid 20s...we have tickets for bith days so may find a hotel as the return trip would be just over 100 miles and £30or so in fuel.

hukent

See you there guys, my car will be parked in my reserved spot, right by the start line.

Alfaspecial

Brilliant day. Just got back to the hotel, somewhat sunburned and in need of a cool beer!
Spoke to a fair few Italian car enthusiasts - will post some links / reports when available.

The Beast of Turin and 3 Bugatti Veyrons plus the new Bugatti Chiron were particular highlights.

first link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th1jSHM-6pg thanks to jjy automotive

Jkulin

Had a lovely day, but sadly every time I came back to the car no other Maser owners were there to meet apart from someone in an 08 GT who pulled up next to us, but never said a word.

Ebenezer

Yes Lovely day on Saturday. Met V8AMD and saw the other masers there. Lovely red Bently Continetal Mulliner coupe in the orchard and a green Alpine Venturi. The Bugatti Veyron and Chiron are not particularly pretty.
Eb

safrane

Spent two days there with Charlie...Sat was a little chilly and we saw a few 'offs' sadly.
Today was far better weather and we had a great time and had two lovely champagne picnics.
Left with an Aston and 360 and enjoyed a little run back to Bristol via the Cotswolds.

hukent

Some from me.
All 4 Bugatti's are owned by the same person!!!!
Just plain bloody greedy...............................

DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0027.jpgDSC_0028.jpgDSC_0029.jpgDSC_0030_2.jpgDSC_0031.jpgDSC_0032.jpgDSC_0033.jpg