Wheel studs 17-4 stainless certified.

Stewart

I will have 5 sets of Stainless17-4 with certificate, wheel studs, polished and hardened.

Will post photo on arrival, any one interested please send PM.

Paul - H

Hello Stewart
I would be interested in a set for my 3200, can you confirm costs

Stewart

Hello Stewart
I would be interested in a set for my 3200, can you confirm costs

Hi Paul I am awaiting the goods and final delivery costs and Quality check but they will be competitive for SM members, I can put you on list and will post photo and prices on arrival if you wish?

RobinL

Remember to use a thread 'anti seize' compound to minimise thread galling and potential 'dry weld' to the disc. I personally went for replacement Chromed Wheel Studs (along with 15mm spacers) from Hill Engineering along with one of their special alloy sockets to get them on and off without damaging the chrome finish - Diane at Hill is really helpful - nice company and great product (and no I have no connection).

kimgoblin

Hello Stewart, I would also be interested in a set for my 3200 ( although an AC so has 4200 wheels!) please keep me informed
Kim

RSM Masser

Stewart, Hi I would be interested as well for the 3200, the rear bolts are longer than on a 4200 I seem to recall
The original bolts on mine where new a year before I bought it, after less than 10,000 miles they are all rusty!

jasst

Any body considering these would be well advised to read the two active threads about stainless bolts (sorry Stewart)

Paul - H

The thread regarding safety - stainless steel - do we know how many members have run with those bolts, the only issue reported is Benny's ? Or are there more