White Maserati 3200 for sale £10,995

dgmx5

This car does seem to be a bit of a mystery. Nice colour combination but questionable history and a less than candid seller.

it was recently 'sold' on ebay for £13,995 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MASERATI-...649847?hash=item212d394977:g:PToAAOSwmCVY9gud) but the same car is still listed as for sale on Autotrader (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=MASERATI&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1) for £9,995.

Not sure if the seller on Autotrader is Louise above but apart from not knowing that this car is not an AC, the seller is loathe to give the registration plate so you can make reasonable enquiries as to its provenance or to allow an independent inspection on the rather spurious basis that Autotrader tells them that an inspection should only be carried out by a main dealer. What rubbish and together with the rather evasive responses above, I think this is one that will struggle to sell.

outrun

This car does seem to be a bit of a mystery. Nice colour combination but questionable history and a less than candid seller.

it was recently 'sold' on ebay for £13,995 (http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MASERATI-...649847?hash=item212d394977:g:PToAAOSwmCVY9gud) but the same car is still listed as for sale on Autotrader (http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...=MASERATI&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1) for £9,995.

Not sure if the seller on Autotrader is Louise above but apart from not knowing that this car is not an AC, the seller is loathe to give the registration plate so you can make reasonable enquiries as to its provenance or to allow an independent inspection on the rather spurious basis that Autotrader tells them that an inspection should only be carried out by a main dealer. What rubbish and together with the rather evasive responses above, I think this is one that will struggle to sell.

I wouldn't even have called the number. That car is clearly a heap of s h i t and you should run to the hills, iron maiden style.

If you are seriously in the market, as Catman said, buy Contigo's. If you want white, wrap it. Don't ever buy a poorly maintained Maserati with questionable history. Ever. Not matter how drunk you are. Don't.

allandwf

Very dodgy looking, check the gaps, and those exhaust pipes!!!! Something amiss, and been for sale fore ages. Run, run run.

Contigo

Sponsor
You can recolour it black or whatever colour you want for not much money. I like the dark blue, it's lighter than black which can make most cars pretty dull if there is no contrasting trim.

maserati-3200-gt-v8-S3107958-10.jpg

Lovely GS pedals too. Mmmmm Mmmmm

Contigo

Sponsor
Looking on AT and Pistonheads there is my car at £11,995 and then cars right up to £32k, the prices are all over the shop.

Tempted to pull the ad and wait til next year, weed out all the dogs and then the good cars can climb in price a bit, so massively undervalued.

outrun

Looking on AT and Pistonheads there is my car at £11,995 and then cars right up to £32k, the prices are all over the shop.

Tempted to pull the ad and wait til next year, weed out all the dogs and then the good cars can climb in price a bit, so massively undervalued.

Can't believe you've taken so long to come to this conclusion. You have a good car, it's worth more than you're asking. Unless you must have the cash now, wait. I can store it for you if you get it up to me.

So far as I can recall, Louise's white 3200 of questionable parentage reached about seven and change on eBay, with about a day or so of the auction to go. I lost interest at that point and am guessing it didn't reach reserve or was 'pulled'.
There are better ways to punish yourself, if that's your thing. Like flying to Vegas and betting against the house ;)

If you subscribe to the argument that once you've eliminated all other possibilities, what you're left with is the best course of action, then you have your answer.
Alternatively, ask yourself. What would Jesus do? Have you asked Richard Grace for his ten cents?
(Dicky, as a complement, I am of course referring to your near omnipotence on all things Maserati)

outrun

The only thing missing from the photos is Dick Turpin on his horse. I hope nobody is crazy enough to buy that without inspection. Given what Phil's went for, this thing must be worth less than £10k.

alfatwo

Your at it again guys, lets not knock old Maser asking prices, the market mostly decides anyway, there nothing wrong with starting high.

There's a definite rise in 3200 prices here and in Europe

Dave

allandwf

Your at it again guys, lets not knock old Maser asking prices, the market mostly decides anyway, there nothing wrong with starting high.

There's a definite rise in 3200 prices here and in Europe

Dave

I agree, but "that" one?