White Maserati 3200 for sale £10,995

safrane

Looks like his old car esp with the black lights...not sure of the validity of the GrayPaul links and exhaust... but happy to be proved wrong.

As for the OS headlight fit!!!...

highlander

These do look nice in white. Not sure on the exhaust angle though.......and a bit of bad form first post is selling without a real intro.

casadalloro

Valuable private plate?? Surely its a standard n ireland plate like DBZ 8976...

They are free!! My barchetta had an english plate and when i bought i just requested a swap to a N I plate and got DGZ 5536 free from swansea.

I'd hazard a guess there's been some kind of shunt somewhere on the driver's side if you look at the way the headlight is out of line to its housing panel, the brake light on the same side doesn't line up, and the exhaust is slightly out in comparison to the other side...

beau

Not my one :)

But yeah I'm guessing it's been painted, and headlights were original colour

I wouldn't be quite so worried about headlight fitment, they are ****... and bonnet fitment, I did look
And compare at a show before and no ones was right

Louisemon1

Looks like his old car esp with the black lights...not sure of the validity of the GrayPaul links and exhaust... but happy to be proved wrong.

As for the OS headlight fit!!!...

The lights are fine, the rubber seal has just slipped down a bit :)

Louisemon1

I'd hazard a guess there's been some kind of shunt somewhere on the driver's side if you look at the way the headlight is out of line to its housing panel, the brake light on the same side doesn't line up, and the exhaust is slightly out in comparison to the other side...

I think someone has been watching too many action movies lol, the only shunt the car gets is when I try to slam the boot after overloading it with shopping

As another has said here, the VRM is of negligible value.
No offence OP, but if you're prepared to exaggerate about something so obviously incorrect,
it'd make me curious (putting it politely) about everything else.

Louisemon1

As another has said here, the VRM is of negligible value.
No offence OP, but if you're prepared to exaggerate about something so obviously incorrect,
it'd make me curious (putting it politely) about everything else.

Similar plates in England are £500+ which is enough to buy a nice pair of shoes so it's valuable to me and I feel it goes nicely with the car. Although probably not enough to make a boy into a gentleman. https://www.plates4less.co.uk/private-number-plate/IL8966-classified

Dyer3200

It's definitely not Beau's car lives around the corner from me and I see it on my way to the station

Similar plates in England are £500+ which is enough to buy a nice pair of shoes so it's valuable to me and I feel it goes nicely with the car. Although probably not enough to make a boy into a gentleman. https://www.plates4less.co.uk/private-number-plate/IL8966-classified

It must be some kind of female logic, to suggest that paying £500 for something that is available elsewhere for a few pounds is a 'win' ;)
Brownie points though, for finding a way to bring buying your Jimmy Choos into a car discussion!