Shamal video Harry's Garage - Ewan, have you seen this?

outrun

Harry Metcalfe reviews a very familiar looking Shamal.

[video=youtube;aCBTnsCUsbE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCBTnsCUsbE[/video]

safrane

I believe Ewan saw this back in the Summer last year when it was first uploaded. ..there is a previous thread on it.

Ewan

It's my old car. Now for sale at a bit less than the current owner paid me for it 2 years ago.

The ground clearance on the exhaust is less than you'd think, and with the current owner living down a farm track off country lanes, I think it was not ideal for him. But it is an absolutely lovely car and as good an example as exists in RHD in the U.K. It's a good buy at the current price and will continue to increase in value as the years roll by.

Definitely one for the collector/hobbyist - it's not a daily proposition!

HaydnW

I've watched many of Harry Metcalfe's videos on Youtube, they're definitely worth watching. Such variety of cars, and he provides plenty of information on each prior to driving them in the video. I've seen the Shamal video a couple of times - what an absolutely stunning car!

StuartW

Excellent video, thanks for posting - it was lovely to see two Shamals at Brooklands on Saturday, a real treat

ZAM400209

yes- I was flinching when he grounded it a couple of times!

but he didn't seem bothered.

I felt a lot of the earlier Harry's Garage material suffered from really poor sound- but it seems to have been resolved now- there's a good balance of his vocal delivery against cabin noise.