laptop wanted

CatmanV2

My missus is having problems with both her i phone and i pad,
After the last update, when she tries to connect to our wifi, it wont connect, comes up with "weak security" and I can't find away round it, so she is on out old dongle, yet again a machine making decisions for you,
Went in Apple shop, they reckon there is a fix in the next update.......well thats okay then.......

That sounds a bit pants. And unlikely

Dave what version iOS is she on (Go to setting > General > About and look for 'Version')

And what are her iPhone and iPad? PM me of you'd rather and I'll do some digging.

C

jluis

My missus is having problems with both her i phone and i pad,
After the last update, when she tries to connect to our wifi, it wont connect, comes up with "weak security" and I can't find away round it, so she is on out old dongle, yet again a machine making decisions for you,
Went in Apple shop, they reckon there is a fix in the next update.......well thats okay then.......

You can probably work around the problem by changing the wifi security settings in your router to something like WPA2 or AES256 (Exact setting varies by router model)

Mr.Cambio

chaps..that thread started a long ago. Very happy with the hp i got.
Now if anyone has a 557 socket motherboard, i would be glad to get it. One of my office s pcs has a bit of issue there...