What is my Granturismo worth?

Rags

Maz sold. Will miss it hugely. At least staying on these forums as bought by a member.

Thank you all.

StuartW

Maz sold. Will miss it hugely. At least staying on these forums as bought by a member.

Thank you all.

Well done on the sale & no doubt you'll be back in a trident soon but enjoy your new car in the meantime

Andyk

Well done on the sale.....too many cars in the world to try.....have fun in your new car.

Rags

Well done on the sale.....too many cars in the world to try.....have fun in your new car.

Thank you Andy. I just picked up the R8 Plus and it really is a fabulous car. Just amazed by what Audi have done. Drives and handles beautifully and gets lots of admiring glances, thumbs ups from other motorists etc - more than the Maz. But it also attracts the nutters who have to have a crack at tailgating you to at least within 24 inches whilst at 90mph or wanna have a go at racing you in their Audi A3's etc. I didn't get that in the Maz so much, just appreciation.

IMG_8360.jpg

iainw

Beautiful car and I bet much faster and technically adept than the GTs- but suprised it gets more attention.
Still think to the average punter the maserati is more unique and better looking..

I give you 10 months in it max :p

Rags

I know but it seems to based on my first day and with 200 miles or so of driving. Good and bad attention. Maybe its just me.

I think the Maz is probably one of the handsomest cars ever made. Way better than most cars forget the R8. Timeless looks but its time Maz gave it a refresh.

alfatwo

Thank you Andy. I just picked up the R8 Plus and it really is a fabulous car. Just amazed by what Audi have done. Drives and handles beautifully and gets lots of admiring glances, thumbs ups from other motorists etc - more than the Maz. But it also attracts the nutters who have to have a crack at tailgating you to at least within 24 inches whilst at 90mph or wanna have a go at racing you in their Audi A3's etc. I didn't get that in the Maz so much, just appreciation.

View attachment 43603

I wouldn't be seen dead in that thing around my neck of the woods mate, any of this look at me stuff in our village and your out!

Dave

Andyk

View attachment 43603

Well done...a very fast car you have there...I'm not an Audi fan but I saw Chris Harris in a petrol station by me last summer in a new shape R8 in yellow and thought it looked brilliant. I think they have done a great job on the new car. Some lovely design touches. Well pleased for you.

Rags

I wouldn't be seen dead in that thing around my neck of the woods mate, any of this look at me stuff in our village and your out!

Dave

What a black Audi? Its has to be less look at me than any current Ferrari or Lambo. I think its different. I will give it a crack for at least two years until the 488 lands. Im going to take it to a track etc just enjoy it.

Rags

Well done...a very fast car you have there...I'm not an Audi fan but I saw Chris Harris in a petrol station by me last summer in a new shape R8 in yellow and thought it looked brilliant. I think they have done a great job on the new car. Some lovely design touches. Well pleased for you.

Thank you once again. Lets see how I get on!

alfatwo

Yea It's a bit like "Deliverance".... the old maser 3200GT blends in nicely though, but any of this show boating and making lots of noise stuff and you'll find your photo on the local post office wall of shame

The local barber had a new Lambo for a few months but that was deemed anti social due to the noise, now he has a nice new Volvo 4x4!

Dave

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The local barber had a new Lambo for a few months but that was deemed anti social due to the noise, now he has a nice new Volvo 4x4!

Dave

You all must have pretty special haircuts up round that neck of the woods. The dapper man capital of the UK! :smile:

So, Dan!, haircuts and Lambos..? Sounds like a bloody good combo!