GTS - Back Up Again

D Walker

WTF is going on here - http://www4.autotrader.co.uk/classi...ertising-location=at_cars&radius=1500&page=11

A lovely looking strad for 66k with low miles? And the black one for 67 is really nice. I thought the 2 seater would hold their value? Those are bargains for anyone looking for a strad. The grey one keeps falling- surely it's around no brainer price.

I have seen that car, indeed sat in it, it is very very nice, if someone can lend me 16k i will find the rest....

Needamaser

I have seen that car, indeed sat in it, it is very very nice, if someone can lend me 16k i will find the rest....

Redline in Knaresborough selling I see. Think we both looked at a black Spyder in there the same day a while back.
That put me off buying a car from them. Not the fact you looked at the car! lol

D Walker

Redline in Knaresborough selling I see. Think we both looked at a black Spyder in there the same day a while back.
That put me off buying a car from them. Not the fact you looked at the car! lol

Yeah I remember that, was a very scruffy car for the price..........
They are only 10 miles or so from me, bit spoilt, as Alexanders is about 6 as well

iainw

They have recently invented an ingenious way of buying cars called 'finance' if you give them some money and then agree to pay a monthly sum they give you a nice car :)

iainw

They are only 10 miles or so from me, bit spoilt, as Alexanders is about 6 as well

Jealous- redline have some nice cars in at the moment. I would love to live near GC motors too.
Wasn't impressed with my dealings over the phone with alexanders in the early days of me looking. Their cars always seem a little bit rich on price to me.

D Walker

Jealous- redline have some nice cars in at the moment. I would love to live near GC motors too.
Wasn't impressed with my dealings over the phone with alexanders in the early days of me looking. Their cars always seem a little bit rich on price to me.

Yep GC is 10/15 minutes on from RedLine,
TBH they are all similar, GC have had some cars that have looked a bit er...ropey but so have the others.

Alexanders are expensive and usually at top end of price range,,,

Needamaser

Was in Yorkshire last weekend and checked Alexanders website before I left but nothing floated my boat. Seem to get mixed reviews on here.
Have the impression with Redline unless you are paying 6 figures they aren't interested in you.
Dealings with them on the Spyder put me off buying anything in the future. Had similar experience couple of years earlier when they were selling a 355.
Not the only one on here that have had issues.
I would want an inspection on any Maserati they are selling. They were not keen at all to let me arrange an inspection and told me the local dealer had looked at it and said it was ok. Well that saved me £250! Fact the clutch was showing 75% worn at a previous service about 10k before it was up for sale and they told me they wouldn't replace the clutch as it was working fine killed the sale for me.