Selling my Stradale

Andyk

Everything McLaren seem to touch these days turns to gold (apart from in F1 that is) As with all cars it will drop in value but can't see that dropping far. Anyway it's about enjoying what will be a class leading motor car and not worrying about the money. It's going to be an amazing vehicle.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
So there is no limit to the number?

Sweet! I look forward to picking one up in 5 years time.

Not without a warranty. £2.5k for a battery on the newer ones, a good friend tells me. They're made of some kind of gel and unicorn bollox. And on the 675 McLaren prefers that you don't open the engine bay cover. Ever.

Ewan

There's no doubting it'll be an amazing vehicle. Or that like any other unlimited-run high-end sports car will depreciate for the first 15 years or so, then slowly appreciate (subject to normal World economy operations). I remember having one of my Ferraris depreciate £60k in three years of ownership - financially not ideal, but a lovey object.

MrCoop

Brave to spend something in the region of £230k (with modest extras) on a car not yet seen. Good for you!

What are you thinking of as depreciation over the first two years - maybe the value of a good used Strad (circa £75k)?

I'd be surprised if there's any depreciation at all. Fully expect this to sell for a premium even at 2 years old.

Fair play to Yeti for having the balls to buy something like this. This time next year Rodders!