Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navcorr

You should see what the seagulls in Folkestone deposit. I sh!t you not (no pun intended) the day I got the GTS, I was in Folkestone and one of them crapped on my windscreen and it literally covered half of it!
And the roof, and the boot!

It may well have been the same seagull in Dover a few years back. Whilst queing at the ferry port a convertible (with the roof up thankfully) got absolutely plastered. So much so a conversation ensued about whether it was in fact a squadron of gulls practising a synchronised shi*ting routine.

GeoffCapes

It may well have been the same seagull in Dover a few years back. Whilst queing at the ferry port a convertible (with the roof up thankfully) got absolutely plastered. So much so a conversation ensued about whether it was in fact a squadron of gulls practising a synchronised shi*ting routine.

Sounds like the same one. I've never in my life seen so much sh!t come out of a bird (apart from my ex).

midlifecrisis

What about Middle Lane hoggers! You flash them to pull into the lane one as you approach them at speed, then as you pass give you the Nescafe sign and flash you as you change three lanes in one quick but safe manouver. Clearly they know they are doing something wrong but don't admit it...

Wack61

Or the prats that flash their lights at you when you overtake them!

Bloody hooligan :D

I overtook a van in the MX5 , convoy doing 40 in a 60 , I'd picked a few off, went past the van , dropped in the gap , barely had to brake to slow to their speed , roof down radio on , I could hear a noise so I turned the radio down , this tool had his hand on the horn for about a minute so next gap I was off, passed about 4 in one go , old farts

MrMickS

Oh, the flashers are legends. They think that because its not safe for them to overtake then no one should. Worse still are the ones that take both hand off the wheel to shake their fists at you. They are travelling at the only safe speed for that particular road and any deviation from that means that you are a maniac and need to be taught a lesson!

MrMickS

I overtook a van in the MX5 , convoy doing 40 in a 60 , I'd picked a few off, went past the van , dropped in the gap , barely had to brake to slow to their speed , roof down radio on , I could hear a noise so I turned the radio down , this tool had his hand on the horn for about a minute so next gap I was off, passed about 4 in one go , old farts

I hope you gave them a polite wave before you moved off.

Navcorr

You're clearly in the wrong here - everyone knows every last inch of road surface in the country has been constructed purely for the benefit of van drivers. I'm assuming it was a white van. Oh sh*t Lordy the temerity you've displayed in daring to challenge the supremacy of the white van man.

Hexadex

You're clearly in the wrong here - everyone knows every last inch of road surface in the country has been constructed purely for the benefit of van drivers. I'm assuming it was a white van. Oh sh*t Lordy the temerity you've displayed in daring to challenge the supremacy of the white van man.
I was on the Isle of Man last year doing 120 on the mountain straight, had a white van man up my chuff attempting an overtake, think he needed to take a dump.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
I was on the Isle of Man last year doing 120 on the mountain straight, had a white van man up my chuff attempting an overtake, think he needed to take a dump.

Only 120 on the mountain mile? Why, wouldn't it change up to 5th? What a time for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.