Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rivarama

I am getting fed up with people “giving away” their 4.7 GTS MC and devaluing mine !!

It might to drop a bit more for me to bring up to my wife the idea to buy a 3rd toy to myself... she made me promise that I won’t have more than 1000bhp parked at home :)

RSM Masser

Christmas lights in No-*******-vember!

Arggggghhhh!
Pah
Humbug

Attachments

• 555382A1-AD19-4790-AB01-8F1D56E1C5C5.jpeg
    555382A1-AD19-4790-AB01-8F1D56E1C5C5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: Geo

conaero

Forum Owner
Is this hate for Xmas a middle age man thing or are we just weird?

For me (I actually love Xmas week) it’s just the blatant “it’s xmas you have to buy our shite” and don’t get me started on NOW Xmas album, grrrrrr.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Christmas is wonderful. But it does not start in ******* October or even November. Shops that start doing all the shite this early can **** right off. W*****s.

CatmanV2

Christmas is wonderful. But it does not start in ******* October or even November. Shops that start doing all the shite this early can **** right off. W*****s.

Adam has the right of it. Christmas can be great. This one may, or may not be (lots of family **** flying around, and far too busy at work) but if it ends up being a simple one, the best bit is likely to be that Mrs C and I will be on our own overnight. Sounds mad, but there it is.

C

lifes2short

Just recently got back from a Thailand break with the wife and fair enough "no farting" in the Thai taxis but "no titi fondling" is simply outrageous, what's the world coming to when you can't even fondle titis in the back of a taxi:mad:;)

IMG_6618.JPG

Last edited:

Phil H

Talking about warning signs, I never cease to be amazed by the number of establishments, from coffee shops to banks, who display numerous warnings about customer conduct. I have no objection to offenders being hung, drawn, quartered, or even having their accounts closed, but why oh why do the rest of us have to be treated as numpties who don’t know how to behave?

PH

Dreading Christmas again this year.
I am not particularly religious but I can see some people are and why are we subjected to all this **** everywhere from August (advertising Christmas lunch in the boozer) until the big day.
It should be a family/friends get together and fun. Not spending £gazillions on tat

GeoffCapes

Dreading Christmas again this year.
I am not particularly religious but I can see some people are and why are we subjected to all this **** everywhere from August (advertising Christmas lunch in the boozer) until the big day.
It should be a family/friends get together and fun. Not spending £gazillions on tat

100% Agree. Christmas will be a bit different for us this year. We're going to a local (ish) pub for Christmas dinner.
And I'm not driving!!!!
The reasoning is that we are off to Lapland at Silly O'Clock on Boxing Day morning (think we have to get up at 2am).
Alex has already bought all of Joseph's presents (although I haven't!!!! Every 1 year old needs a Maserati sit in car!).
And she's said not to bother this year with presents because of all the outlay I've had to do recently. (yeah I know, it's a trap!).

Oliver6796

Rant time... When you have an offer accepted on a house and the vendor wont give you a grace period of a few weeks to get yours rolling out. Pay all the survey fees, pack your boxes etc for them to be able to tell you they have sold it!!!

zagatoes30

Christmas, if you guys think November is early you want to do my job, Christmas starts for us in June when we start capacity planning our systems, stock starts arriving from July which the buyers will have bought back in January.

Black Friday trade for our websites is 7 times that of normal and builds up the week before for our premium customers and has a tail of another week for us to process and fulfil all the order, online sales are 4 times normal until mid Dec with the stores dipping post black Friday for a week or two before going mad from week 2 in December.

The joys of retail

midlifecrisis

People who do not know how to overtake a cyclists! The pedal on the right makes you go faster but engage a lower gear so that we can all get past.

CatmanV2

We're in a similar place, Zags that many of my customers are retail. I'll actually be in KL for Black Friday, which is unhelpful given the US are amongst our biggest customers....

C

Status
Not open for further replies.