Maserati Ashtray Script

FIFTY

Considering it's hand made I'm not expecting perfection and trust your eye for detail Mike.

Thanks for your efforts they look great

RoaryRati

I'll keep my fingers crossed I don't fall off the list - as in short supply just one will be fine and I don't mind about the lugs. And many thanks for all your efforts.

I am low down on the list and do not really mind one way or the other if I get one (no lugs)
So if anyone is desperate.......................................

rockits

I ordered one without lugs so I guess this makes no difference & is fine for me. I'm easy either way.

Mike Maz

I'm happy with minimum lugs as it 's not for an ashtray just an ornament. Thank you for your time and effort on this project. Cheers
Mike

miket

I have collected the remainder of the scripts, they are much better with just a lug at either end, I just have to repaint my ashtray now as it’s had a lot of trial fittings, I hope everyone’s lid holes are the same as mine!
So can I ask that anyone who hasn’t already done so to PM me with NAME & Address details so I can get these sent out ASAP I’m back home on Saturday, thanks Miket

miket

Guess what I've been doing? just got to get enough jiffy bags and they will be on their way to those of you who have provided addresses on Monday at the latest. I will PM each of you with details of the total cost including postage and how to pay me via bank transfer or for the oversees guys PayPal, thanks Miket

Still no address from:
Corranga
ttt0000
Rockits

Whenever your ready guys!

Scripts.jpg

Navcorr

:luvit:

Excellent. Is PayPal acceptable if sent as a "friends & family"? i.e. without fees.
Happy to use a bank transfer otherwise though.
Many thanks again for all your time and efforts.

miket

All Packed up and ready to post on Monday, I've tried each script on my ashtray, to be honest I think the ones with 2 lugs fit better, but I've distributed them lug count in the order of the list!
When you get your script(s) my advice is to try it to check alignment if its not quite straight enough for you remove one or both of the middle lugs to enable it to be adjusted slightly, this will however will result in the requirement to use adhesive of some sort to secure the central section of the script.
I will PM everyone individually once they are in the post with an overall cost and my bank/paypal details, I think all UK based people will have the same postal charge I'll send them out 1st class signed for! Oversees people will have higher costs obviously and I will advise accordingly, they are going to love me in the post office on Monday (not).......

tcrote5516

Awesome! Thanks again for putting all this together. I believe I speak for everyone here saying we really appreciate the effort!

safrane

So good to see a forum group buy go so well.

I have managed one in the past and it can be a real pain.

Hats off to you and thanks for making this happen.

Corridore

Top work mate. Really well done on this.

Am I the only one who is really really excited about it's imminent arrival? The wife thinks I've gone mad

RoaryRati

I'm really exited too - and I am the 'wife' - girlfriend really - he's not that unlucky and I'm not that cruel (yes guys there is a member of the fairer sex in your presence!). I'll/we'll just have to smarted up the ashtray lid before it goes on