Maserati Ashtray Script

FIFTY

@Andrewkb these are not 3D printed but rather hand made from silver.

It might be a while until @miket can be able to get more for us while he is on his travels

You could go down the 3D print route but it will be a struggle to get the correct finish. The original plastic item would have been injection molded leaving a smooth surface for chroming.

redsonnylee

Just bought a silver 4200 GT and, guess what? the small Maserati script is broken. Anyone got any spares of the previous 3D print batch? I'm also looking into what can be printed locally using University 3D printers so I'll let you know if there's another source

Andrew, I bought one with pins just for the sake of it. If you can’t find one let me know & you can have mine for the same cost as the group buy. Happy to help out as your need is greater than mine. T

Attachments

• 20200831_182812442_iOS.jpg
    20200831_182812442_iOS.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 27

SeanS

Andrew, I bought one with pins just for the sake of it. If you can’t find one let me know & you can have mine for the same cost as the group buy. Happy to help out as your need is greater than mine. T
If Andrew does not want it, then i will buy it from you.
As i have been looking for one since i first posted on this thread back in July 2019.

Sean

redsonnylee

Sorry all - didn't realise there was a waiting list, first one to pm me gets it. I'm in Kingston, Surrey otherwise will post it out.