Maserati Ashtray Script

miket

All posted 1st class signed for, I will PM you all with your tracking numbers and overall costs with my payment details, oversees members it will probably be easier to pay via PayPal, thanks Miket.

Looking forward to everyone’s comments, hope you all like them .....

Glad the distribution is over other than 2 remaining members Corranga & ttt0000

RoaryRati

What a coincidence - disturbed (?) by postie as about to send off payment. He had a very-much-well-anticipated package!! - The ashtray script. Stunning. A brilliant job all round. A million thanks. The only question now - how do I clean up the ashtray cover (its gone the inevitable tacky/sticky like so many of the other buttons) to really show off the script.

Mike Maz

Absolutely superb job, I've just got to find somewhere to mount it in my 3200. Thank you once again for your time and effort in this project.
Cheers
Mike maz

miket

What a coincidence - disturbed (?) by postie as about to send off payment. He had a very-much-well-anticipated package!! - The ashtray script. Stunning. A brilliant job all round. A million thanks. The only question now - how do I clean up the ashtray cover (its gone the inevitable tacky/sticky like so many of the other buttons) to really show off the script.

I used thinners to clean off all the rubberised coating before lightly sanding with some fine wet & dry, wipe down and spray with satin black aerosol, simples

Glad about the response up to now regarding the scripts, you don’t know how much I’ve worried about others opinions!

tcrote5516

Looking at the way you keep your car I have no worries about the quality. I'm in the states so I may be the last to get it but I can't wait!

miket

Can I ask anyone using PayPal to use the the option where you accept the fees, otherwise I’m gonna be out of pocket these are all at cost to me prices, thanks Miket.

Navcorr

Can I ask anyone using PayPal to use the the option where you accept the fees, otherwise I'm gonna be out of pocket these are all at cost to me prices, thanks Miket.

PayPal.jpg

It's the "Sending to a friend or family" option.
Not sure if the default send currency is $.

Ebenezer

It's much smaller than I imagined (duh), but a thing of loveliness all the same!
Now where to stick it!
Many thanks MikeT
Eb

ps Mrs Eb plus Miss Eb think I'm nuts! (well that were all nuts actually!)

Caldy999

Thanks again Mike, it arrived safely. Now I have to find somewhere to put it where I won’t lose it until my ashtray and console returns from hydro-dipping.

miket

I'm well happy, all the feedback has been positive about the scripts and there was I worrying about them!
I think all of you that had missing or broken scripts will think like myself that your car looks just that little bit better now, those who have bought them to fit elsewhere in your car I wish you good luck finding a location that's fitting/worthy for the scripts, looking forward to more feedback as people receive theirs....

Navcorr

Super, smashing, great.
Oooo - these are rather nice.
Rec'd with grateful thanks.
Cheers
Neil

miket

Still waiting on Corranga and ttt000 to provide addresses, Come on guys please oblige me!