Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6

zagatoes30

Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 - Provisionally Sold

The time has come to move on my 3.2 GT. Most on here will know that it was previously owned by a well known Alfa enthusiast who believed in keeping it in near mint condition. I hope I have managed to maintain that standard.

For Sale £4500 - Sports Maserati / Alfa & FB Friends only

2005 Alfa Romeo GT 3.2 V6 (55)

1511901_10152881145971896_5372200521593082634_n-2.jpg

First registered on 21st October 2005 (falls into cheaper car tax bracket). Two previous owners.

Alfa Red paintwork, standard 17†alloys & reversing sensors. Full leather interior, BOSE sound, fitted Parrot handsfree car kit and Loudlink CD emulator (MP3 & Aux in). Genuine boot liner, storage net pack and luxury car mats included. Genuine stainless steel sill protectors.

Mechanical Upgrades include Quaife Limited Slip Differential, Performance Friction brake pads, braided brake hoses & ATE Racing Blue fluid to complement the refurbished Brembo 330mm front callipers. It's fitted with a genuine Alfa / Momo front strut top brace and a fantastic sounding Wizard cat back exhaust. The fantastic last of the line Busso engine looks great thanks to the powder coated plenum, fuel rail & cam covers.

114k miles but engine replaced in March 2013 at c85k with new radiator and oil cooler / pipe work, clutch and flywheel (all documented with V5C updated).
2014 New front suspension arms fitted along with handbrake cables & sleeves and rebuilt gearbox

2016/17 It has had new battery, front discs and pads, cam belts on top of significant work after a valve stem snapped which included new piston, rod, liner, rebuilt front head, replacement big end bearings all done by A for Alfa. The engine now runs sweeter than it ever has with performance much better than a standard 240bhp motor.

Fully serviced via Intaservices Leicester, Autolusso, Waterfall Garage Bridgend, Dave Coe's garage in Swansea and over the last two years A for Alfa

It's a very well cared for car that hasn't been used as a main car since 2012. The paintwork is generally excellent (usual touched in stone chips commensurate with mileage) and the panels are ding free.

Car was featured on the 2014 Series of Fifth Gear as an excellent example of the Marque.

It's a very well known car owned be a couple of serial Alfista. The previous ownership history is well documented on the Alfaowner or AROC forums under the user name Squadrone Rosso.

11156367_10152881052896896_7038095608263054097_n-2.jpg

10427360_10152881053291896_6995733657263352308_n.jpg

highlander

God d4mn you Andy! My GT smoker, Gina, on last legs and loved it so much the last 7 years that I'm looking around for another to replace her but after a hefty service on marci I will not be in the market for at least 6 months now........god d4mn you Andy :(

If you still have it in a few weeks Andy (big if I know) I'd be very interested in talking. If I sell my Jeep Grand Cherokee, I'll be looking for a daily driver and this might fit the bill. Beautiful looking car.

P5Nij

Beautiful car.... you mentioned Fifth Gear, is it the one where Vicky BH drove it along with the Fiat X1/9 and Lambo Urraco..?

CatmanV2

No surprise there - well done, an excellent car. I still miss mine and it was a mere 1.9 JTD!

I don't actually miss mine. I'd not hesitate to buy another, though.

Took the GT out after a wash and polish today. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :D

C

alfatwo

Having a clear out Andy.. I remember that car when Simon Addison's wife Clare owned it..

Dave

rs48635

Nice car - and great engine. Had to rebuild my busso V6 after cam-belt went. All valves and stems changed, but pistons and bottom end all okay.

Bad luck having a valve break after already changing the engine! :eek:uch:

zagatoes30

As an everyday car it takes some beating, it looks great, is fast, handles well has loads of space for passengers and their luggage. The engine has loads of torque and it makes an awesome sound overall it is just a great place to be. Which makes me ask why am I selling.

Our son gets Motorbility allowance and we have decided to take a brand new family runabout, Seat Leon FR Sports Tourer which means we don't need another everyday car. The GT is getting on, has a few miles on the clock and is likely to need more maintenance. The Seat is hassle free, tax, insured, maintained by Motorbility all we have to do is fuel it.

Not the petrolhead decision but probably the right one and after all we do still have 3 other Alfas and at the moment 2 Maseratis

CatmanV2

I had a 3.2. I miss it a bit, but not that much. Massively practical it has to be said, and highly capable :)

C