Is anyone selling a set of GTS wheels?

JonW

All

I'm about to take my winter tyres off my GTS, and am considering buying a 2nd set of wheels.

My current wheels are 20" black Neptunes (see below), and I'm thinking it might be nice to see what the car looked like with a lighter (more silver) colour. I'm also tempted to see whether I could get a set of Stradale wheels.

I haven't yet done a trawl of eBay / Amazon, but thought I would also ask here...

Cheers

Attachments

• IMG_0707.jpg
    IMG_0707.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 121

conaero

Forum Owner
John there are some very reasonable Strad wheels Ebay in Poland I think at the moment, they have several variants too.

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Jon, Silver Stradale wheels would look great on your car, I can help source a set for you if you wish.

JonW

dickygrace

Don't understand that link, the prices are completely different to when I search ebay and find the same items.

Yarlsberg

All

I'm about to take my winter tyres off my GTS, and am considering buying a 2nd set of wheels.

My current wheels are 20" black Neptunes (see below), and I'm thinking it might be nice to see what the car looked like with a lighter (more silver) colour. I'm also tempted to see whether I could get a set of Stradale wheels.

I haven't yet done a trawl of eBay / Amazon, but thought I would also ask here...

Cheers

I have these pristine beauties for sale- price negotiable if you're interested
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272603631817?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

dickygrace

I have a set I was going to list tomorrow. They’re Grigio Mercury and have tyres. I’ll be sensible with money if you call me tomorrow.

JonW

Hewbie had a set he was selling recently... don’t know if he still has them...

D Walker

I thought Hewbie was taking his off when he was trading in the GTS!!!

Maybe too late now tho..