More detailed deliciousness. Not bad for 18 yrs :)

Potenza3200

Thank you sir, the previous owner had the car professionally detailed and maintained so the hard work was was done before i bought it. I simply keep on top of it now with light polishes and plenty of paint protection. :)

Check engine light has cleared now! What's up with yours?

Paintwork is in great condition, I'm also on limp mode at the moment :)

redsonnylee

Thank you sir, the previous owner had the car professionally detailed and maintained so the hard work was was done before i bought it. I simply keep on top of it now with light polishes and plenty of paint protection. :)

Check engine light has cleared now! What's up with yours?

Lambda sensors, will change on Sunday weather permitting.

CatmanV2

What are you guys rubbing yourselves with?!!!
Eb

Harlys and Gliptone 50/50 ;)

Seriously bloody good. Autobrite foam lance and magicfoam. Autoglym shampoo. Harlys wax. Poorboys wheel sealant.

Finally bought some Gliptone. Fantastic stuff!

Now the question is what's the best tyre dress? Not hugely impressed with the Maguiars gel I bought last year.

C

spkennyuk

Harlys and Gliptone 50/50 ;)

Seriously bloody good. Autobrite foam lance and magicfoam. Autoglym shampoo. Harlys wax. Poorboys wheel sealant.

Finally bought some Gliptone. Fantastic stuff!

Now the question is what's the best tyre dress? Not hugely impressed with the Maguiars gel I bought last year.

C

I use megs gel for the tyres but i use an old micro fibre cloth to take the excess off and leave a matt finish. If you leave it shiny it tends to get flung down the body work at the first outing.

CatmanV2

Hmm. Not suffering fling as yet. But the microfibre doesn't put it on terribly well....

C