2017 Breakfast Meets

StuartW

Such a shame they are so far from me, there is no chance I could drag my a**e out of bed to get there that early but they do look a great event to attend

Ewan

If the sun comes out I'll try to make a couple of these. Maybe take the MCV to Haynes some time, and the 400i to Wilton for the "classic" meet. I need to find an event for the Venturi as well.

Kiwibrit

Nice and close to me...will pop along on 23rd if the QP's clutch(?) problem is fixed by then. That will be its first proper outing since the purchase. Look forward to maybe meeting a few members. Guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ebenezer

Looking at the Wilton House themes, the only one "applicable" for me would be 23 April - Iconic Performance cars and 4 June - Supercars (I recall this debated at length a while back!)
Eb

Phil H

I would't worry about the themes too much Eb, as admission to the garden often seems to be at the whim of the stewards; and the brekky tastes the same even if we park outside.

PH

Phil H

From Wilton's email today:

This Sunday

23rd April 2017

Welcome to our opening Wilton Wake-Up event of 2017, introducing Iconic Performance Cars. If its fast and fun we would love to give you the opportunity to display your car here on Sunday 23rd of April. From Cosworths to Countachs, Ferraris to fast Fords, Subarus and Mitusbishis and even those American straight line v8 monsters, you are all welcome!

Please note, that neither the gates nor the cafe open before 8am and all must be vacated before 11.00am as the house and grounds will be open after this month's wake-up. Further details regarding admission to the house and grounds can be found at www.wiltonhouse.com

PH

Panicracing

Was due to be in Scotland this weekend but now change of plan. To late to book BIAMF but may venture down to Wilton for breakfast.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Contigo

Sponsor
Was due to be in Scotland this weekend but now change of plan. To late to book BIAMF but may venture down to Wilton for breakfast.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Try to get hold of David and ask for a place, I see no reason why you can't get in if there is space.