4200 stupidly cheap 10k Needs to be gone by Friday

rs48635

sorry to say i'm out, already have a pair of tridents in my armoury.
Sure that someone will swoop and collect a summer stunner. If not then the dealer will bag a few Ks next month.
Good luck with the GTS

Contigo

Sponsor
So, has anyone bagged Geoff Capes' bargain yet? Surely someone wants/needs a 4200 for £10k, if only as a daily/station car to keep their other car(s) nice.

Harry Ramsden called earlier he wants his carpets back!

rockits

I've have been trying to broker a deal to buy an E39 M5 off a guy who wants a Maser. I sold him the idea of Marks which is obviously a good idea but he wasn't keen on accepting my price for his M5.

I think it is a very good deal personally. Seems him pay 3k on top of his M5 for Marks 4200. Not dead yet but looking unlikely it seems.

Contigo

Sponsor
I've have been trying to broker a deal to buy an E39 M5 off a guy who wants a Maser. I sold him the idea of Marks which is obviously a good idea but he wasn't keen on accepting my price for his M5.

I think it is a very good deal personally. Seems him pay 3k on top of his M5 for Marks 4200. Not dead yet but looking unlikely it seems.

What's the spec and miles of the M5? If it's under 100k with good history it's not far off a straight swap.

rockits

Nope, 162k but good history & well looked after/money spent. It's only worth 7k.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk