Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Verde (aka quattrofrommagio) is here!

zagatoes30

I am watching prices like a hawk but I think it will be 12-18 months until I can make the jump, hence why I am looking seriously at a Cayman S in the interim

Andyk

Cayman S....Nice choice as far as a drivers car is concerned. What year Andy. The early ones are great value...The 981 is a much better car but the S is still the best part of 40k used....

zagatoes30

Cayman S....Nice choice as far as a drivers car is concerned. What year Andy. The early ones are great value...The 981 is a much better car but the S is still the best part of 40k used....

Can't afford a later one, so it will have to be 05 or 06, looking for under 50k miles and red if possible like this

Also the slight issue of convincing the boss it's a good idea but I am working on that

iainw

I totally agree re price. From what I have seen and read - to come close to it you would have to be spending 6 figures. So its a lot of car for the money. If you are an Alfa fan its a dream! Showing what Maserati need to do. Its a class leader kicking M3's butt. Seriously where did that come from? Maserati should be ashamed.
I was seriously tempted. Only the horse turned my head.

iainw

Can't afford a later one, so it will have to be 05 or 06, looking for under 50k miles and red if possible like this

Also the slight issue of convincing the boss it's a good idea but I am working on that

Thats a stupid amount of car for the money.
Buy it, don't even make out its a big deal at all and tune out if the boss moans. Who earns the Money?

Andyk

That is a lovely example Andy......Lots of fun for the money...I know Maverick is loving his.

MrCoop

Thats a stupid amount of car for the money.
Buy it, don't even make out its a big deal at all and tune out if the boss moans. Who earns the Money?

Iain, although my wife very rarely questions what I spend the money on (as I can nearly always justify it), I still cannot get away with telling her 'Who earns the Money around here?'!!