4 Seater Stradale £75k @ Romans

rockits

Seems about the right price to me. Not sure how it can be worth more than 75k as a 3 year old 20k miler.

What were they new?

StuartW

Seems about the right price to me. Not sure how it can be worth more than 75k as a 3 year old 20k miler.

What were they new?

With those options, around £120k. Mine doesn't have Bose or comfort and was £115k.

This is a good price and knowing Romans, they won't budge much if any on the price, however I think it's good value where it is.
It's very similar to mine, even the mileage is the same

Andyk

Seems most 4 seater Stradale are in Gringio Granito...That's the same price as Dick Lovetts 2 seater....I like Romans they have lovely stock and always get some lovely Maseratis.

w5pwr

Looks good value and I would say priced to sell.

Wonder what they brought it in at?

StuartW

The photos are up now. It has some excellent options, I prefer the other wheels but that's just my preference. This looks excellent value to me

iainw

The photos are up now. It has some excellent options, I prefer the other wheels but that's just my preference. This looks excellent value to me

**** - that's almost perfect. Well priced. Agree re: wheels with you stuart.
Just the right spec too.

Andyk

Now that does look lovely....I like the wheels....Like Stu's and the new type. The only bit of a Stradale that would have to go is that chrome strip on the back. Chrome...always at odds with what a Stradale is about. See a few that have been painted body colour and looks much better.

StuartW

The only bit of a Stradale that would have to go is that chrome strip on the back. Chrome...always at odds with what a Stradale is about. See a few that have been painted body colour and looks much better.

I thought about that too Andy but it still leaves you with the Maserati script and the exhaust tips so I have left it for now, but maybe a smoked chrome would have been better?