MC Victory for sale

Woody

Thats lovely...my fav GS......still struggle with 45k though.
Been for sale for a while. Started at £50k. When you could buy a lovely 550 for that, I dont see it as particularly good value. Early 575's are that sort of money too...

GransportFan1

Yep been for sale for a while, i think i started the thread on it, still way too expensive at 45k to be honest.

Andyk

No remember the blck one now...We talked about it months ago because of the price...50k......

Andyk

Woody was being sarcastic Adam I believe.......

would never spend 40k on a GS these days...Just no need to.

GransportFan1

everything is perfect apart from the piping, wish it was red, but apart from that tiny niggle, it looks stunning.

Woody

Woody was being sarcastic Adam I believe.......

would never spend 40k on a GS these days...Just no need to.
Correct Andy. Adam, read back a few post - my comment re it being a bargain at £40k - I was being sarcastic.

As for the red one at Autoficcina, I agree, its stunning. Looks very, very nice. Hugely overpriced IMO which is a shame as it affects all the GS prices. People look to see what a car is worht and dont see things like the fact the car has been for sale since june. It looks stunning so it can only be the price which is stopping it selling.

Andyk

Got to say as a 2007 LE with low miles 34/35k would be where I would put it.....