MC Victory for sale

Andyk

MRK 1 Exige......Such an event to drive it and looks amazing...Closely followed by the Toxic Frog...

Andyk

No...All brilliant..all depends what you are looking for. S2's easier to live with every day...S1's a bit more rough and ready.

Andyk

I had a 2005 190...So one of the early cars. Bought it new. It was a great car and the handling was amazing...It was like having two engines as the when the revs hit .... Do you know I can not remember when, think itwas 6000 rpm....but it use to give a big shove and it was like another engine had stepped in...

Andyk

Yes, but it was too high up the rev range as most of the time you wouldn't get into the range unless gunning nit and then you were in licence losing territory...Lotus bough a remap out to lower the cut in to around 5500 rpm I think.

GransportFan1

i am going next year with a mate, it will take us about 2 hours or so to get there but probably worth it. Although it is a fair way from you as the triangle is North Wales.

Andyk

Its a good weekend away by all accounts..There is a very nice pub/hotel on the route to stay in.....

Andyk

Def a trip worth making...Although not sure how busy it would be these days.

Andyk

Most of the good driving roads are no longer good driving roads around by me as they are rammed with traffic in the summer....Bikers are the worse....

adam01

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

err ......bit off topic, should'nt most of this stuff be in the Events section?