MC Victory for sale

Andyk

Ity hasn't gone away.......Lovely car but I think it will struggle to get any takers...

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I'd have it for £33k. Is it too cheeky to offer £7k less than it's advertised for?

Parisien

I'd have it for £33k. Is it too cheeky to offer £7k less than it's advertised for?

....at end of ad it says.........

"one owner. £45,000 Negotiable. ".......at top of ad it says £40K.................................so if you offer £33K......................sorta 25% off the original!!!

P

Andyk

You'll do well to get it for 35k.....Even though I don't think GS is worth any where near 40k these days I think that these will not drop in value like a stone but you have to find someone will to pay the extra first..

Andyk

I'm torn on the price of these...I have always said a BS is not worth 40k but I'm not sure you will see many MC's dropping to under 35k soon...They are so far and few between that there will always be a premium over the standard car....Also I think dealers will make sure that prices are high on the MC Victory as long as there are customers out there willing to pay......For me its the ultimate GS and I think thqt I would pay extra to get a good one.....Not sure 40k though....

GransportFan1

The only thing i like about it over a standard GS are the racing seats. I think the bad thing with the MC is not many really know what the MC V really is.

Andyk

The MC was just a cosmetic make over inside and out so the premium seems steep to be honest.....But I still love it after sitting in one at Goodwood....

Andyk

Well it all depends Adam...If you pay over the standard GS then when you sell I would have though they will still be worth more than a standard GS...So its swings and roundabouts my man.

GransportFan1

Class Andy, Class, love the GS Spyder, prefer it to the coupe, just dont like how much they are fetching right now.

Andyk

Class Andy, Class, love the GS Spyder, prefer it to the coupe, just dont like how much they are fetching right now.

Adam I do agree with you its a lovely looking car and one I would also like to buy....It's just not as good as the Coupe and I would have always wished I had spent 12k less on a GS and bought an Elise for open air fun with the change.