Cheap as Chips, 3200 Giveaway.

Contigo

Sponsor
It's an auction mate so could go for at least triple that current price.

I don't think anyone will get a 3200 cheaper than I paid, £4k.

Soenvious

That does sound like a bargain, but you've obviously got the experience with the marque. Ebay can be a minefield for 'dreamers'. Although fair to say, the seller is offering a refund if the buyer is not delighted with his purchase. That's refreshing theses days.

Ewan

A non running 3200 in a non original colour, with bad panel fit and misaligned non original exhausts. Etc. Etc, etc. I'd say it's already overpriced.

allandwf

I remember a white one for sale a couple of years ago, there can only be possibly one or two, as I also remember a white one that was wrapped.

StuartW

I think white was a special order from the factory, I remember seeing one with a blue interior which was in good shape but agreed - this one does look like one for the brave

Contigo

Sponsor
Weighed a lot more when it was done thanks for the Araldite :D Where are the wheel arch linings? :D

The seller is inferring that the so-called private registration plate adds some value or exclusivity to the car.
In fact it's only a standard issue Northern Irish registration and having four numbers will have minimal, if any, value
and zero exclusivity :roll_eyes:

spkennyuk

That ad doesnt really do 3200 owners any favours in terms of reliability issues.

Its says 18 years old now but it drove lovely for 6 years !!! :lol2:

They must have taken the stereo out when the parked it up as well for some reason.

madmanmart

The exhaust alignment make me chuckle :smile:

D516F7DE-8769-46AD-A051-A0699A68635F_zps0mywbg7x.jpg